Missing you...

This is MBLAQ

So it’s been a while since Mir confessed to me. Unfortunately I have even been able to go out on a date with him. MBLAQ went to promote in Japan, and I haven’t been able to speak to him much. I guess it was fate since I was testing in school anyways.

 

Vogue girl released the pictures of MBLAQ with my design. They liked it so much they offered me an internship. I didn’t take it. Why?

 

Rain aka Bi offered me a job as MBLAQ’s stylist. I wanted to work for Vogue girl, but Rain offered first and I answered to him first. It would be rude to reject him just because Vogue girl offered afterwards.

 

I didn’t mind working for him either since that meant I could see Mir more. Rain didn’t know about our relationship with one another. He knows I was Seungho’s sister, but I doubt he would’ve hired me if he knew I was dating Mir.

 

Because they went to Japan I had to stay since I’m a student. So I bet some of you are wondering what happened to my job at the bakery.

 

I left it. I can’t do everything at once. Being a stylist is closer to my dream job, and I left. It was kind of sad. I still drop buy every now and then when I need to take a break from it all, but I hardly ever see Ryuki and the rest of the employees anymore.

 

As for Sungyeol, he’s been really busy with school and being a trainee. I drop by late at night to see if he’s okay. I feel concern for him since he seems to be working so hard lately. I usually come around to cheer him up or motivate him. Sometimes I even lull him to sleep. In the end though, I haven’t seen much of anyone lately.

 

I miss Mir…

 

I had my day off so I was dozing off at home. I looked over some of my school stuff, but I couldn’t fully focus on my work. Then my phone went off suddenly.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered quickly.

 

“Aimee… I got out of training early. Lets go eat some noodles!” He told me. I smiled knowing that it was Sungyeol.

 

“Alrighty I will meet you there,” I told him.

 

[At the Restaurant]

 

As soon as I caught sight of Sungyeol he squeezed me tightly.

 

“AIMEE I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! My company is KILLING ME!” He exaggerated. I laughed noting that he was just really tired.

 

“Yah let me go! I can’t breath,” I muttered. He let me go and smiled.

 

“Let’s eat I’m starving!” He suggested. I nodded and we ordered our food. While we waited we played games of rock paper scissors and I spy. Childish… probably, we didn’t care though. It was fun to us.

 

When our food arrived it wasn’t any better. We kept stealing food from each other’s plates and occasionally throw food in to each other plates. It was fun. I missed spending time with someone. I just wish this could be Mir with me.

 

“Let’s go play at the play ground.” Sungyeol suggested, after we finished eating. I nodded. We ended up swinging on the swings because we were too full to actually play. We took this opportunity to talk to each other about what was going on in our lives.

 

“So how are things with Mir?” He asked me. I smiled and nodded.

 

“Great really. I just miss him. I wish they would come back so I could see him,” I confessed. He patted my back lightly and gave me a sympathetic look.

 

“Don’t worry he’ll be back before you know it. You just need to survive until then,” He told me. I nodded.

 

“What about you Yeolie. Any girl in your love life yet?” I wondered. He shook his head.

 

“I wish. I’m too focused on training to think about a girl. Maybe one day,” He dozed off, looking up in to the sky. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him.

 

“Don’t think about it too much. She’ll come to you when you least expect it.” I told him. He sighed and nodded.

 

“Yeah I know… lets just go home. I’m getting sleepy thinking about it,” He told me. I nodded realizing that he came straight off of rehearsal to come and hang out with me. He was probably really exhausted.

 

“Thanks for hanging out with me Yeolie. I know you must be tired.” He shook he head and smiled at me fully.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I know you’ve been lonely since Mir left and since you left the bakery. Just hang in there okay,” He told me. I nodded and he hugged me before leaving towards his house. When I arrived at my door I was surprised to find a package on the door for me. There was a letter attached so I immediately read it.

 

Ahh I miss you so much. I know you must be lonely

With out me there for you. Just wait for me okay?

I hope you like these flowers.

 

<3 <3 Mir

 

Btw when I come back you better give me a kiss for this ;)

 

I laughed and opened the box to see some nicely preserved flowers.

 

Aish Mir you’re such a dork.

 

I thought with a small smile still on my face. Little did I know that the whole time I was with Sungyeol... someone was planning my demise.


So I bet some of you think that this chapter has no point but you'll be wrong. This chapter has a point to it and you'll see as this continues ^^ please wait for me... school has taken a hold on me but since midterms are over things are starting to cool down so expect me updating a little more <3 araso?

 

here's some teen top as an apology... no one hates them right?

 

The last one just made me LOL ^^;