Oh no...that's crossing the line

This is MBLAQ

Sungyeol went home after I assured him I was okay. I was angry at Mir for not believing me, but what I was worried about was who took the pictures? My phone went off. It was Ryuki. It had sure been a while.

 

“Hey I just got out of work. Want to go grab a smoothie just like old times?” He asked. I sighed and nodded. Maybe someone who was out of the picture could help me sort this out.

 

“Yeah why not. Maybe hanging out with you might help me out.” I told him.

 

“Cool see you in a few,” He told me. I hung up my phone and got ready.

 

[At the Smoothie shop]

 

I saw Ryuki and he shot a smile at me.

 

“I got you a mango smoothie,” He told me, handing me a cup. I smile and drank some. We decided to sit outside since the weather wasn’t too cold outside.

 

“Thanks.” I said, nudging the smoothie slightly and placing it on the table.

 

“Well what’s been on your mind? It seems like you are already troubled and I know I am important but c’mon…” He joked. I laughed and hit his shoulder lightly.

 

“Yah, you’ve gotten cockier since the last time I’ve seen you,” I commented. He laughed at me.

 

“Yeah well I miss seeing you around the café, but I bet being a stylist is much better,” He suggested. I shrugged.

 

“I haven’t done much of anything really. I miss my job at the café though.” I confessed. He smiled. Then when I turned to look inside the smoothie shop, my eyes widened to find Mir and Hyomin together.

 

“What are Mir and Hyomin doing together?” Ryuki asked. I shrugged. I wasn’t going to start a commotion. I was just going to watch them.

 

“I have no idea, but I’m just going to watch,” I told him. Then Ryuki raised his eyebrows as if recognizing something.

 

“You’re having problems with lover boy over there huh?” He questioned. I took a sip out of my drink and nodded at him.

 

“Yeah he came today with mysterious pictures and accused me of cheating on him with Sungyeol. I think the brat over there might have something to do with it though,” I explained to him. He eyed Hyomin slightly and nodded.

 

“Excuse my language but yes she looks like a and not a good one,” He told me. I couldn’t help but laughed at how he phrased that. It was nice to know that someone else beside me thought she was evil.

 

“Yeah well I think she’s out to get me because she likes Mir. Sure Mir is gullible and what not but she’s got another thing coming if she thinks I’m going to let her trick Mir in to loving her.” I told him. Ryuki leaned over the table to ruffle my hair.

 

“Aish so cute and determined,”  He commented. I rolled my eyes and took his hand off of my head. When I turned to look at Mir I was surprised to find him at a lip lock with Hyomin. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

 

Oh they both got another thing coming.

 

I walked over to their table and shoved Hyomin away from Mir.

 

“Oh Aimee so you decided to show up. You know since you’ve been sitting there with that guy for the past 10 minutes.” She greeted me smugly. I smiled thinly and slapped her across the face.

 

“That’s for kissing my boyfriend.” I told her. Then I slapped her on the other cheek. “and that’s for kissing him a second time.” I added. Mir looked at me shocked.

 

“Oppa… are you just going to let her do this to me?” She practically screamed. I tilted my head sideways and glared at her.

 

“Oh no you pick your fights well then fight them.” I told her. Then I turned to look at Mir. “And you… you disappoint me.” I simply stated and walked away from the both of them. Ryuki was waiting for me outside and high fived me immediately.

 

“There’s my Aimee. Dang girl I thought you had gotten all soft on me,” He joked. I took a deep breath and smiled.

 

“Man Ryuki you have no idea how good that felt.” I confessed. Then we walked home together while he gave me his play by play on what I had done.

 

Did I go over board? Nah… she deserved it. As for Mir… we’ll eventually figure it out.


so yeah i made her all bad*ss here ^^ just because well i figured thats how i wanted her to handle it? I think she's taken too much hurt for a while ^^ anyways thanks to my loyal readers I REALLY appriciate it!