Transforming Saechi

This is MBLAQ

At the mall I quickly chose a pile of clothes I wanted Saechi to try.

 

“All of this frilly, glittery stuff is for me?” She questioned. I nodded. I knew she wasn’t going to like it and part of it was to . Somehow, we found a way to get her to try them on.

 

“AGHH I HATE ALL OF THESE BOWS!” she yelled coming out of the dressing room. Cheondoong and I stifled a laugh and we allowed her to go change.

 

“Don’t worry Saechi I won’t make you wear something too frilly,” I promised. I just heard her yell from the inside of the dressing room.

 

“She really hates this huh?” Cheondoong commented. I nodded agreeing.

 

“I mean I’m not trying to transform her in to a magical princess. I just want her to wear clothes that are more feminine.” I told Cheondoong. He nodded.

 

“That’s reasonable… you’re just upgrading her clothes,” He added. I pointed at him as if to say ‘aha!’ and then high fived him.

 

“How is this?” Saechi asked walking out of the fitting room. My jaw almost dropped. She wasn’t wearing anything extremely girly, but it definitely wasn’t boyish. This style certainly fit Saechi.

 

“That is perfect! What do you think Cheondoong?” I asked, hoping to get an immediate response, but he just sat there staring at her.

 

“Are you sure this is the same girl from before?” He asked unsure. Saechi glared at him.

 

“Yah! Look freak I may have changed my clothes but I won’t take lightly to an insult.” Saechi shot at him. I chuckled lightly.

 

“Umm Saechi… I think he was definitely complimenting you,” I told her.

 

“Oh…” She started, “Well then whatever,” She said turning around.

 

“You’re taking all of those!” I yelled after her, referring to the clothes she was wearing.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever,” She yelled as she changed. After many other outfits we finally bought her what she needed and then we went to the next level of transformation. Hairstyles.

 

“Saechi take off your ponytail,” I told her. She frowned but did what I told her. Her hair flowed out beautifully. It was wavy and looked like she had just had it done at a salon. For the second time today I was stunned.

 

“Why do you put up your hair?” Cheondoong asked. Once again she glared at him seemingly annoyed.

 

“Well I don’t want all of this hair in my face. Plus don’t think too lowly of me. I have to look presentable when my parents have guests. Do you think my parents would even consider keeping me here if I was some boyish rebel? Boyish they can handle but if I was a rebel I’m sure my dad would have me shipped off,” She told him. My heart softened a little more for her. She’s tough but despite it all she still tries her best not to disgrace her parents.

 

At least she cares for them.

 

Then I thought back to my parents. If they didn’t work so much I wondered if i would love them like Saechi seemed to love her parents.

 

“Look Aimee I’m thankful that you’re helping me, but can we just stop? I’m already tired of trying to be more girly,” She told me pulling at her hair. I sighed.

 

“Well going to the arcade does seem like fun,” I answered.

 

“Lets go,” Cheondoong further said.

 

I nodded agreeing. “Alright lets go!”

However, the moment I turned around I ran in to someone. “Uh….S-sorry…” I mumbled. When I looked up to see who it was my eyes widened, and I didn’t know what to do.


Ahh sorry guys intended on updating sooner but school got in the way... :( forgive me? I'll try to double post today to make up for it ^^... anyways who do you think it is?