Mir?!

This is MBLAQ

“Lets talk…” The voice said. Mir looked down at me seriously. I was almost scared, but I knew that there was no getting away from talking to him. Mir had on this fierce gaze that showed me that he was determined to get something accomplished.

 

“Uh… sure,” I muttered. I turned to look at Cheondoong and Saechi. “Guys go on with out me I’ll catch up.” I told them. They nodded, but Saechi eyed Mir.

 

“So you’re this Mir guy huh…. you’re not so great….”Saechi commented. I smiled a little as Cheondoong dragged her away.

 

Oh Saechi….

 

“So what do you want to say?” I questioned him. He pointed forward.

 

“Let’s take a walk,” He insisted. I shook my head.

 

“I’m going to go to the arcade with Cheondoong so unless you have something you really want to say to me I’m going to leave,” I threatened him. Then he held on to my wrist tightly.

 

“Don’t go…” He muttered looking down. “I’ll do anything….just please don’t go,”  I could have sworn I saw tears fall down from his face, but he was facing down so I couldn’t be sure.

 

I won’t lie. My heart hurt. I didn’t want to see Mir like this. I never intended on hurting him, but I don’t want to keep hurting myself.

 

“Mir just stop… please,” I squeaked, feeling a large lump in my throat. Then with out warning he pulled me in to a hug.

 

“Just let me hold you like this…” He said. I sighed and held him tight. How I missed his warmth. I missed hugging him and spending time with him. “I’ve missed you so much…”He confessed. I swallowed the knot in my throat.

 

“I’ve missed you too,” I replied, feeling tears threatening to fall.

 

“Be mine…. Please.” He begged. I let him go and continued to swallow the knot in my throat.

 

“I can’t go back to you until I’m sure that you don’t love Hyomin,” I told him stubbornly. He frowned at me.

 

“I don’t love her… I don’t! If you want me to go tell her I will! I’ll march up to her front step and tell her to leave me alone. You just can’t leave me alone anymore. Knowing you spend time with Cheondoong hurts yknow… I don’t want to lose you…” He confessed. I sighed feeling my tears starting to fall.

 

“F-fine… once you tell Hyomin I’ll take you back…” I told him shortly. I tried to turn away, but then he wiped my tears and held me close.

 

“I love you….and I mean it,” He assured me. I squeezed him tight unable to say anything. This felt right, and I was looking forward to being with Mir again.

 

[With Cheondoong]

 

“So are you really going to leave those two?” Saechi asked me. I shook my head.

 

“No… I’m going to spy on them duh…” I told her. Saechi smirked in my direction.

 

“You know prince boy… you’ve got some spunk after all,” She commented. I smiled at her as we hid in a corner.

 

“Well don’t judge a book by it’s cover,” I told her. Then just like that we watched the whole scene unfold before our eyes.

 

“Whoa… that punk really likes Aimee…” Saechi commented as we watched Mir pull Aimee in to a hug for the second time. I shoved Saechi.

 

“He’s my friend too yknow.” I scolded. She lifted her hands up in defense.

 

“All I’m saying if my cousin fell for him I thought he was going to be a sleeze,” She confessed. I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the wall.

 

This girl was sure a piece of work.

 

“Well we should go now…” Saechi said. I nodded and we walked over to the arcade. I hope that everything with Mir and Aimee was going to be okay.

 

[With Aimee]

 

After a short while I let Mir go and shot him a genuine smile.

 

“What?” Mir questioned. He was probably wondering if I was laughing at something he had on his shirt or something.

 

“Nothing… I just… really like you,” I told him. He grinned happily and hugged me sideways.

 

“So are you still going to go to the arcade with Cheondoong?” He asked. I nodded.

 

“Uhh yeah! It’s an arcade” I told him. He merely pouted.

 

“Well this I guess this is good bye my love…” He cooed. I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

“Yeah whatever…” I told him. He laughed and kissed my cheek before running away from me.

 

Oh Mir…. How I’ve missed you… I thought while holding my cheek. Then I skipped all the way to the arcade with out realizing it.


Oh yes double post! high five for me! i rock! yep! Anyways don't think this is over just yet.... its actually very close but theres just one more little thing i've got planned for you... but well anyways... just wait for it ^^ hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please keep supporting me ^^. Comments are very much appriciated and if you haven't voted on my  "This is Mblaq" Finalle questionare please do so ^^ til next time friends! pyong!~