A Strange Friendship...

This is MBLAQ

I went to school the next day wondering if Cheondoong spent the previous day okay. I could imagine that Mir must have been pretty pissed off. Still Cheondoong was clever so I knew he would be able to survive.

 

When I sat down for class I was surprised to find that my teacher was introducing a new student.

 

“Class I would like to introduce you to your new classmate Saechi,” the teacher spoke. This girl looked tough. She had the image of a female gangster. I knew that I didn’t want to mess with her. Even some of the guys in my class seemed a little scared to piss her off.

 

“Aimee it’s your job to show Saechi around.” The teacher announced seeing that there was an empty seat right next to me. I won’t lie. I was worried about how I would show her around the school, but I could make it through right?

 

[Lunch Time]

 

“Um So Saechi-si would you like me to show you around school?” I asked her as we left.

 

“Sure but first drop the formalities. I’m not the queen of England I’m the same age as you. Second, let’s grab a snack or something because I’m hungry,” She blurted out. I merely nodded as I showed her where we had the vending machines.

 

“This is more like a lounge where kids can eat if they want to,” I told her as she chose something to eat.

 

“Cool, aren’t you going to get anything?” She asked. I shrugged and bought something. There was no point of me being hungry anyways.

 

As I toured her around the school she asked me lots of personal questions.

 

“So I bet you’re like a smarty pants,” She commented. I nodded agreeing with her.

 

“Yeah… I study a lot. No use in procrastinating,” I commented. She nodded approvingly.

 

“You participate in lots of school activities?” She questioned. I shook my head.

 

“No, I work to earn money so I can take care of my self and so that I don’t have to fend off of my brother,” I stated. She smiled approvingly.

 

“A righteous good girl… huh? You seem kind of spunky too.” She analyzed me. I looked at her with a gentle ‘back off’ expression before I answered her.

 

“Uh thanks?” I answered

 

“So you seem like a nice girl. You have a boy friend?” She asked. I almost choked on my spit after she asked. “What… sensitive subject?” She questioned. I shrugged.

 

“I guess. See… I do have a boyfriend er well… I guess had now. There’s just this girl that kept getting in the way,” I told her. I didn’t know why I told her but something told me it would be okay to tell her.

 

“Yeah… that seems like something that would happen to you.” She commented. I glared over at her. “Yah, I’m just saying. You seem like a person who’s too nice. People take advantage of that,” She commented. I took a deep sigh and kept walking.

 

“So what about you any boyfriend yet?” I wondered. I didn’t think it was possible that some guy could find an interest in her character, but it would be interesting if there was.

 

“No, it might be hard to believe because of the way I carry myself, but I just want a nice guy. I mean I know I can defend myself and all, but I wouldn’t mind a nice guy who would want to be there for me. All the guys I seem to run in to are just wannabe tough guys,” She commented.

 

“Well maybe if you acted more like a girl you could find that nice guy,” I added in a way that sounded ruder than I intended it to be.

 

“Could you help me?” She mumbled. I turned and looked at her curiously.

 

“Excuse me,” I questioned. For the first time since Saechi got here I saw her act shy and very girl like.

 

“Help me act more like a girl,” She told me. I blinked a couple times before saying anything.

 

“Why would you ask me to do that? You barely know me.” I wondered. She shrugged and patted my shoulder.

 

“Like I said you seem like a nice girl. Plus this is a chance to reinvent myself. No one knows me here and I can make a new image for myself. I’m tired of being the tough girl that no one wants to hang out with,” She confessed. My heart softened a little hearing this come out of .

 

“Well… what would I get out of it?” I wondered, hoping she would buy me another bag of chips or something.

 

“I’ll help you out with the girl that gets in the way of you and your boyfriend.” She insisted. My eyes widened at the suggestion. I sighed and shook my head.

 

“It’s okay. You don’t have to do that… I’ll help you out,” I told her, shaking her hand. She shook her head back at me.

 

“Nope I’m going to help you. That’s the way friends are. I help you, you help me,” She stated.

 

Friends huh? Well Saechi… I could use more friends I thought.

 

“Let’s just go to class before we are late,” I told her. Oddly enough I think our friendship is going to be something quite interesting.


So there is a reason for her friendship and you will learn to love Saechi ^^... but anyways i have another chapter typed up already so if you guys can let me know what you think maybe i'll reward you with a new chapter today :) if not well you can expect it tomorrow for sure ^^; Anyways please enjoy! Pyong!~