Unmasking the beast...

This is MBLAQ

The next day I was tired and irritated. My sleep wasn’t as peaceful as I would have liked it to be. I kept tossing and turning thinking about why my parents told me. They were gone this morning. They left me a note saying they were going to a meeting. Then I started to wonder if life in New York was going to be like this… lonely all over again.

 

I wasn’t interested in school today so it felt like an eternity. I was looking forward to go to the bakery. I wanted to know what Ryuki would think about this. I also wanted Sungyeol’s opinion, but I knew getting his opinion would be harder to get.

 

I plopped down next to Ryuki and pouted at him as he wiped down the counter.

 

“What’s wrong?” He questioned. I sighed.

 

“Unfortunately something big…” I muttered. Then Ryuki sighed finishing up the counter and turning to face me.

 

“If it’s about Mir I think it’s about time to give up. This boy is giving you so much trouble and I can’t keep picking up the pieces.” Ryuki rebutted. I glared at him, but I understood.

 

“It’s not about Mir…” I told him.

 

“Oh…”He said slowly, a little guilt crept up on his face. “Well what is the problem?” He wondered, suddenly very curious.

 

“My parents want me to move to New York with them when I graduate.” I told him. His eyes turned in to wide disks and we remained in silence for a while.

 

“Whoa… that is big…what are you going to do?” He asked. I shrugged.

 

“I mean it’s a big opportunity. They said I could to go school at the art institutes which is great, but I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to live in New York and have my parents in business meetings all the time. Plus what about you guys?” I told him. He smiled and sat down next to me.

 


“Look im glad that we as your friends mean enough for you to stay back, but if you feel that you need to do this we’ll support you. The big question is if you want to do it. What do you want to do?” He asked me. I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know… I really don’t. There are too many pros and cons,” I sighed. He pouted at me and handed me an icing bag.

 

“Well just like every other time you’re confused… lets ice some cupcakes,” He suggested. I laughed and iced his face before getting up to place icing on some cupcakes. “YAH! Is that anyway to treat your best friend!” He yelled. I couldn’t stop laughing at the frosting that was slowly falling off his cheeks.

 

“Sorry it’s just… you’re my cupcake,” I threw a lame pun at him. He wiped his face and glared at me. At least for a short while I was distracted.

 

[With Mir: Early that Morning]

 

I couldn’t sleep thinking about how I was going to get rid of Hyomin. So, I woke up early and headed towards where she lived. She asked me to visit so many times, but I never had any interest in going until now.

 

I stood out on her porch practicing what I was going to say.

 

I must look so lame… it looks like im going to confess to her.

 

“What are you doing here so early young man?” A man asked from behind me. I bowed assuming it was probably someone in Hyomin’s family.

 

“Ahh I just wanted to talk to Hyomin.” I told him choosing my words carefully. The man chuckled as he eyed me.

 

“You aren’t an admirer are you? Hyomin doesn’t usually wake up early.” He told me. I nodded in understanding.

 

“I just need to get something of my chest sir. I promise I won’t disturb you for long,” I told him. Then suddenly I heard a female voice.

 

“Dad can I change out of this?” She asked. She turned and eyed me closely. I recognized her. She was the girl that was with Cheondoong and Aimee the other day.

She is related to Hyomin? Wow this is a small world. “Hey you are Aimee’s guy… umm what was your name again?” She snapped her fingers trying to remember.

 

“You know this young man?” The man asked her.

 

“Well sorta. He’s my friends…ex er… lov-hmm something. He’s my friend’s something,” She finished. I eyed her questionably.

 

“You friend’s something?” the man questioned.

 

“I’m her friend’s boyfriend.” I answered. Then the man eyed me closely.

 

“So why are you here to see Hyomin so early?” He asked.

 

“Umm… well I wanted to ask her to leave me alone.” I said awkwardly. Still the man had a face of confusion on.

 

“Leave you alone? Why?” He wondered. Before I could answer the girl stepped in.

 

“I can answer that,” She said. “See dad Hyomin hasn’t been taking music school seriously. From what my friend told me she’s been messing with her relationship between her and this guy,” She told him.

 

“Saechi… don’t make up lies,” He father told her.

 

Ahh… her name was Saechi!

 

“Actually sir she isn’t lying. Hyomin has caused some trouble for me. I just want her to step aside so I can be happy.” I told him.

 

“Mir mir! That’s his name!” Saechi exclaimed. Both her father and I stared at her confused.

 

“Sorry… go on,” She apologized.

 

“Look um… Mir… please don’t worry about Hyomin… I’ll take care of her,” He told him. I nodded and bowed not knowing what to do. As I left I overheard Saechi talking to her dad.

 

“Dad let me show you a recording…” She told him. It seemed that Saechi had a good relationship with her dad, but my main concern was now seeing Aimee again.


So yess she got caught and we can all assume what happened to her... XP so now giant mountain number one is gone but what is going to happen with Aimee? We'll we'll see ^^ please vote on my poll ^^ it will make me tremendously happy ^^

So give up dem votes

or you know Mir will respond with this...

 

 

So yknow keep supporting!~~