Reuniting and it feels so good?~

This is MBLAQ

 

Work went okay for me. It actually succeeded in making me forget this impossible decision that I had to make. However, when I put up my apron and walked out of the bakery that afternoon. I was worried. I was back in my thoughts and back to my problems.

 

What am I going to do…

 

“Boo!~” a voice yelled beside me. I flinched and turned to see Mir leaning on a wall. I glared at him which triggered a laugh out of him.

 

“Did you really have to scare me?” I questioned him. He apologized and hugged me sideways.

 

“Sorry sorry… forgive me. I have some good news for you though…” He started. I shrugged his shoulder off of me only for him to put it back on my shoulder.

 

“What’s so good?” I questioned. He smiled brightly.

 

“I got Hyomin out of my life today. So now it’s just about you and me…” He told me, squeezing me tight in a sideways hug. I smiled and my heart fluttered.

 

“You dork… do we really have to talk about this now?” I questioned, knowing this was going to lead in to a conversation about our relationship.

 

“Yes… I’ll chase you until I can’t chase you no more. Cheondoong helped me realize that.” He commented. I eyed him strangely not understanding what his deal was.

 

“Cheondoong helped you realize that?” I wondered. He nodded.

 

“See if Cheondoong wasn’t constantly around you all the time. I wouldn’t have realized how much I need you in my life.” He answered truthfully. I rolled my eyes and shrugged his shoulders off of me again.

 

“I don’t know how I feel about that…”I muttered. Then he put his shoulder on me once again.

 

“What is there another guy? Who is he? It doesn’t matter because you’re mine,” he insisted. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Yah! Chincha! There’s no other guy… I just have some things on my mind.” I mumbled the last part. Mir’s expression then changed from a playful one to a concerned one.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked seriously. I bit my lip and shook my head.

 

“Ani… im fine. Just give me some time to think… okay?” I asked him. He nodded and walked me home. There was no more talk about our relationship but I appreciated how understanding he was. He joked around and tried his best to keep me distracted. The more I spent time with him the harder it got for me.

 

Can I really go on with my life with out Mir?

 

When I arrived home Mir hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

 

“I don’t know what’s wrong, but if it gets really bad let me know okay? I can’t have my girl all upset.” He assured me. I smiled softly and pinched his cheeks.

 

“You dork… fine. You need to focus on your work too… you have fans depending on you. I’m not going to take the blame for you arachi?” I scolded him. He put his hands out in front of him as if defending himself.

 

“Okay okay… im going to leave before I get in trouble. See you around boo!” He waved and blew a kiss at me. I caught it and put it in my pocket as I watched him leave.

 

As I walked in I found that I was alone.

 

Is this what New York will be like? Lonely….

 

I pulled out my phone and messaged Sungyeol.

 

Hey I know its been a while…

I need someone to talk to.. Do you

Have time to meet tomorrow?

 

I sighed heavily and laid on the couch thinking about this.

 

My parents would just come and make this harder for me. Why can’t they be like normal parents? I don’t know if it’s worth going to New York to be alone to make my dreams come true..

 

Then I got the message from Sungyeol.

 

Sounds serious already… ^^; but I’m actually

Here at home right now.. How about

We grab smoothies where we first met?

 

I smiled and hurried down the street. Tomorrow for sure I will make a decision.

 


So yeah this chapter was short and for that I will post another chapter today. However... i would like some feedback on this.. please? I'm thinking about typing up the last chapter today. Doesn't mean I'll finish it today im just going to have the story "finished" today... maybe... There are a few chapters left now so I would LOVE it if my readers would submit there questions for me on the author questionaire that I will do for the finalle ^^ <3 <3

 

So please leave any questions you have for me at the bottom. The last day to submit questions will be when I post the next to last chapter... I will give you a heads up and an opportunity to ask when the time comes. However if you have questions for the questionaire now please do leave them on your comments and they WILL be answered ^^

 

I never had the chance to say THANK YOU to all my subbies. I know there are about 140 of you and i'm really honored that you all take the time to read this. Silent reader or not im glad ANYONE is reading this <3 so thank you 140 subbies... with out you guys i probably wouldn't be updating as often ^^: well see you all in a little while!

Pyong~