Let Me Explain

This is MBLAQ

“Oh… well maybe I should get going,” I said, starting to get out of my chair.

 

“No!” Mir exclaimed, grabbing my wrist. I looked at him strangely. Why would he want me here if his supposed girlfriend was here?

 

“2 white on white cupcakes,” Ryuki interrupted, placing 2 cupcakes on the table. He looked at me with a gaze that said “run”.

 

“Oh oppa my favorite! Thanks,” Hyomin exclaimed. I looked at her oddly. So the second cupcake was for her? Oh wow… I definitely needed to get out of this situation.

 

“Aimee you should come back to work,” Ryuki told me. I nodded.

 

“Enjoy your cupcakes,” I bowed at them and turned to walk towards the counter.

 

“Wait Aimee…” Mir called. I turned to look at him, and saw Hyomin comfortably leaning on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around his. I waved and went in to the kitchen. I took a deep sigh of relief. Ryuki appeared right in front of me.

 

“What was that?” He asked me. I slumped down against the wall and shrugged.

 

“I don’t know. I mean we were having a good time and then all of the sudden this girl walks up and calls herself his girlfriend,” I responded. Ryuki hugged me tightly.

 

“Tell you what I can take the register if you don’t feel you can handle it,” He told me. I shook my head.

 

“I can take it… don’t worry. I’m a big girl,” I told him, showing him a fist. He chuckled and went on to what he was doing. I walked up to the register and avoided all the looks Mir was shooting at me. I waited for him just to find out he has a girlfriend?

 

“Oppa… let me go freshen up a bit and we can leave,” Hyomin told Mir. He nodded in her direction and she pranced off. Then Mir got up and walked in my direction.

 

“We need to talk,” He told me. I rolled my eyes.

 

“It seems like lately we always need to talk,” I muttered. He looked at me with puppy eyes.

 

“Please… just meet me at the park by your house tonight. I promise I’ll clear this all up,” He told me. I shrugged.

 

“Fine just make it quick. I’m going to cook dinner for Sungyeol today,” I told him. Since he cooked for me, I invited to cook for him.

 

“You’re still hanging out with that guy?” Mir spat. I glared at him.

 

“Yes, he’s my friend. Plus I thought I was dating you but maybe I was mistaken,” I shot at him. He flinched slightly when I told him that.

 

“Araso, I deserved that. But I promise it’s not what you think. Just come visit me tonight and I promise you’ll understand and you’ll make it home in time to make food for what’s his face.” Mir told me.

 

“Fine…” I told him, “and you know it’s Sungyeol,” I corrected him. He shrugged walking back to his seat.

 

“I don’t know… that boy annoys me,” He replied. I shooed him off and went back to cleaning displays and what not. Then Hyomin came wrapped her arm around Mir and walked out. I rolled my eyes.

 

Was it so wrong that I didn’t like that girl? The door opened again and I saw her.

 

“Umm… hello,” I greeted. She smiled and walked up to the counter.

 

“I forgot to warn you. You seem pretty close to my oppa… but if you get too close you’ll regret it. He’s mine and mine only. Get any closer and you'll feel the consequences.” She warned me. I rolled my eyes at her.

 

“Oh wow I’m shaking in my boots really. If that is all please leave,” I told her. She merely glared at me.

 

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She replied. I nodded and shooed her away with my hand. She walked out of the café and I slumped down on the counter. That girl came off as a real .

 

“What’s her problem?” Ryuki said from behind me.

 

“Beats me. She hates me already,” I told him. He hugged me sideways.

 

“I doubt Mir likes her. I’m rooting for you,” He told me. I shoved him over.

 

“Yah who said I want to be with Mir anyways?” I shot at him. Ryuki chuckled.

 

“It’s obvious by the way that you look at that girl and the way you look at him. You like him,” He told me. There was no use in fighting back. Ryuki was right. I did like Mir.


So I'm updating sooner as many of you can see. I'm really getting motivated by all the comments that you guys are leaving ^^... specifically user: francesca. It's nice to know that a non mblaq fan likes er no i remember you said you loved my writing. ^^ it means a lot to me that you enjoy it. I also love all the comments that you guys send me. It means the world to me. <3 please enjoy this chapter ^^