What is going on here?!

This is MBLAQ

A couple days have passed and Mir still had not spoken to me. I wanted to talk to him, but I thought it would be better for him to speak to me when he was ready. Today I was going to go to work. It had been a while since I got to enjoy the comfort of the café. Lately there hasn’t been many customers so they cut the shifts in half. Some of the employees were on call too, so there was a lot more free time.

 

I was staring blankly at the rainy day out side. I loved rainy days. There was something about the water and the scent that made me feel more awake. I always felt like the rain helped me clear my thoughts.

 

“Yah you okay there?” Ryuki asked from beside me as he restocked some cupcakes.

 

“I’m okay… just thinking about some things,” I responded, still staring out of the window. I watched as a couple passed by me. I was kind of jealous.

 

I hope that will be me some day…

 

“Boy troubles still?” Ryuki questioned. I sighed.

 

“Am I that obvious?” I muttered. He laughed.

 

“Well you were staring that couple down,” He joked. However, I didn’t laugh. I wanted to know why Mir hasn’t talked to me these days. I mean it was just an accident. No biggie right?

 

“I guess I just have someone on my mind.” I confessed. He hugged me sideways.

 

“Do you wanna talk about it?” he wondered. I shook my head and started wiping down the counters.

 

“No thanks,” I replied. He shrugged and went back in to the kitchen area. I looked out at windows once again, not paying attention to a customer that was standing right in front of me.

 

“Can I have 2 white on white cupcakes?” A voice asked. I didn’t even look at the customer before punching in their order.

 

“Any thing else” I asked while still tallying their order.

 

“Yeah maybe a nice chat?” The voice asked. I looked up curiously and I was surprised to find a smiling Mir, drenched in water.

 

“Mir,” I called almost as if it was a question. I kept thinking I was hallucinating, but as I blinked I came to find that it was him. He was actually standing in front of me.

 

“Yeah maybe we could talk?” He asked. I wanted to but I was still on my shift.

 

“Well I want to but I-“ Then Ryuki came right behind me, winking.

 

“Take a break,” he told me. I smiled at him and looked back at Mir.

 

“On second thought… sure,” I replied. I took my apron off and walked around the counter to meet Mir at a table. We sat awkwardly for a while. I smiled at him and started,”Soo…..” He chuckled.

 

“Look. I came all of this way to apologize for the way I acted the other day. I know it was uncalled for. So I’m sorry. I understand it was an accident and you weren’t intentionally kissing him,” He told me. I was surprised to see all the reflecting that he had done.

 

“Oh well… apology accepted,” I told him, smiling. I felt like the world just fell off my shoulders. “I missed talking to you y’know,” I confessed. He chuckled, smiling brightly at me.

 

“oh really? You missed me? Enough to kiss me?” He questioned, wiggling his eyes. I rolled my eyes and shoved him. I felt my cheeks start to burn.

 

Actually I did miss you enough to kiss you… but you’ll never know that.

 

“Yah quit joking,” I responded. He grinned and stared at me.

 

“I couldn’t help my self… you’re so cute when you blush,” He told me. I lightly tapped his cheek simulating a slap. How dare he tease me like that? Then to interrupt the moment…

 

“Oppa?” A girl exclaimed. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar girl run up to Mir and kiss his cheeks. “Oppa what are you doing here with a strange girl,”

 

“Strange girl? She’s not a strange girl..” Mir started, but was soon interrupted by the girl again.

 

“Hi I’m Hyomin Mir’s girlfriend,” She introduced herself. I almost choked on my own spit when she said that.

 

“Girlfriend?” I repeated, looking at her seriously.

 

“Yes, his girlfriend,” She replied simply. Then I looked over at Mir. He had dug his face in his hands.

 

What the hell is going on here?!


So yes i threw a curveball at you guys? Sorry i havent updated sooner.. school is kickng my . Once I get the pacing down i'll go back to updating regularly ^^ ....I updated this time around since i see i have some new subscribers and I didn't want to let you guys down ^^ please do enjoy it.!