Guilt Trip

This is MBLAQ

“What is going on here?” Sungyeol came towards the door. I didn’t pay much attention to him but Mir glared at him.

 

“Stay out of this,” Mir warned Sungyeol. I disregarded what he said.

 

“Mir what the hell are you talking about! Why are you breaking up with me?” I demanded, turning his attention back to me. Then he pulled me out in to my porch and showed me a series of pictures. All of which showed me and Sungyeol. However the most shocking one was that apparently showed us kissing. “What is this?” I wondered.

 

“Are you cheating on me?” He questioned. My eyes widened. Did Mir seriously think that low of me, that he would think I would cheat on him!

 

“Cheat on you! Look here Mir… I missed you like crazy while you were gone. How could you think that I would cheat on you!” I exclaimed. Then he pointed at the pictures.

 

“These were all during the times I was gone, and you don’t look too upset. Especially here,” He said showing me this picture that I apparently kissed Sungyeol. I saw today’s date on the corner. I grabbed the picture and ripped it up.

 

“Who gave you these pictures? Do you really think so low of me that you would think that I would cheat on you?” I screamed. Sungyeol stood behind us stunned and definitely didn’t want to intervene.

 

“Well pictures say a thousand words,” He insisted. I rolled my eyes and grabbed each one of his pictures, ripping them up one by one.

 

“What about me? Don’t you believe me?” I wondered. He stood angrily looking away. I sighed, waiting for his answer.

 

“Well why did he come over here right after I left? What is he still doing here?” He asked. Conveniently one of the pictures showed Sungyeol appearing at my house, right after Mir left.

 

“He wanted to hang out. We didn’t do anything.” I muttered. I felt a few tears fall out of my eyes. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “You know what Mir forget it… come talk to me when you come back to your sense.” I told him. Before I could close the door he grabbed my hand.

 

“Look at me in the eyes and tell me you didn’t cheat on me.” He insisted. I opened my mouth to tell him but before I could say anything Sungyeol interjected.

 

“She didn’t cheat on you! And you would be crazy to believe she did! She doesn’t stop talking about you, and she think about you all the time. How could you think that she would cheat on you!” Sungyeol screamed at him. Mir let me go and glared at him.

 

“I didn’t ask you did I,” Mir shot back. Sungyeol didn’t back down.

 

“You didn’t have to. I know this is something between couples, but to clear things. I never kissed her and we’ve never done anything wrong. We are friends and that is it.” Sungyeol declared. They were silent glaring at each other.

 

“Mir just go home….” I demanded. He backed down and glanced over at me.

 

“We need to talk” He insisted. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

 

“We’ll talk later on. Just go,” I told him. He walked away leaving me alone with Sungyeol. It was awkward and there was no way that we were going to go back to talking.

 

“I’m sorry…” Sungyeol apologized. I shook my head and wiped a few tears that had just fallen.

 

“No, don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault.” I told him. He hugged me tightly. Then around the corner a figure watched in amusement.

 

“Oh Aimee you underestimate me…”

 

-With Mir-

 

I walked back to my dorm almost immediately regretting what I did. No one specifically gave me those pictures, but it had a letter attached that I kept reading over and over.

 

Aimee isn’t the girl that she seems to be. Don’t believe me.

Check out these pictures. After all they say a thousand words.

 

I crumpled up the paper and put it in my pockets. The guys must have noticed my mood because they kept staring at me when I came back.

 

“You alright there Mir?” Joon wondered.

 

“I called Aimee a cheater,” I muttered, feeling really regretful.

 

“Oh did you guys play a game or something?” Cheondoong asked.

 

“No… I mean I accused her of cheating on me,” I replied.

 

“YOU DID WHAT!” Seungho yelled from behind me. He had just arrived home and I knew I was in deep trouble. “You accused my sister of doing what to you!” He exclaimed.

 

“I accused her of cheating of me.” I muttered, feeling guilty.

 

“My sister would never do that and you’re an idiot for thinking she could ever do that to you!” Seungho scolded. I looked down at the ground not daring to look up at him.

 

“Seriously…Mir… what could ever bring you to think that she would do that?” Cheondoong questioned.

 

“Someone sent me some pictures of her and Sungyeol. She looked really happy and there was one that looked like she kissed him. I went to go see her and he was there with her… I mean…” I explained.

 

“So some mysterious person sends you pictures and you accuse my sister of cheating on you! Mir did it ever occur to you that he is her friend? AISH Mir I would punch you right now but I know you will suffer more by figuring it out yourself.” Seungho spat at me, walking past me.

 

“No hyung… just punch me.” I told him.

 

“Forget it Mir… live with the consequences of your actions,” G.O told me. I sat on the ground feeling horrible.

 

Maybe… I’m just getting played. A few seconds later a ding came from my phone. I rushed to it hoping it was Aimee. Instead it was Hyomin.

 

Hey I’m going out for a smoothie. Meet me there?

 

I sighed.

 

Well maybe Hyomin can help me find a way to fix things. I immediately typed back.

 

Yeah sure… wait for me.


So i'm not sure how much perspective this gives you guys... but I hope you guys can see a little more of what is actually going on around here ^^; Anyways double post to make up for my absence ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed this ^^ Thanks for all the comments <3 <3