Karma

This is MBLAQ

Warning: There's a decent amount of cursing here. ^^;


Cheondoong’s POV]

 

“Alright guys I’m going out for a bit,” I yelled letting everyone in the dorm know I was leaving.

 

“Where are you going huh?” Mir immediately answered. This was something that had been going on all week. Mir constantly questioned what I was doing. He was always suspicious over what I had been doing.

 

He had this thought in his head that I would sneak out and go see Aimee. Most of the time I wasn’t, but this time I was. I was going to go see when she wanted to hang out and I just wanted to let her know that things are okay with Mir and me. Well… kind of okay with Mir and me.

 

“I’m going to get something to eat,” I told him. It wasn’t a total lie considering that

I was going to go visit Aimee at the bakery, and I did have the intention of buying a cupcake.

 

“How do I know that you aren’t going to see Aimee?” He questioned. I sighed and pretended to be irritated.

 

“Out of everything you followed me for how many times have I gone to see Aimee?” I questioned him.

 

“None…” He muttered. I nodded approvingly.

 

“Exactly, so if I tell you that I’m not going to see her I’m not going to see her.” I insisted. He still eyed me suspiciously, but he waved as if he was shooing me.

 

I got lucky. If Mir decided to be stubborn he would have followed me and actually been right this time.

 

[At the Bakery: Aimee’s POV]

 

I was setting up a new display when I quickly found myself face to face with Cheondoong. “Yah!” I exclaimed, hitting his shoulder. I found myself startled by his appearance.

 

“Hello there,” He greeted. I glared at him playfully as I set up another display.

 

“You better not be here to steal another cupcake,” I told him. He smiled and shook his head.

 

“Actually I want to hang out again. There’s this new arcade that opened up that I want to go check out,” He insisted. I smiled, but before I could agree I wondered when he wanted to go.

 

“When exactly do you want to go?” I wondered.

 

“This weekend” He quickly answered.

 

“Ah…,” I answered. I remembered that this weekend was when Saechi’s makeover was supposed to happen.

 

“Something wrong?” He asked as he saw me doze off.

 

“Well I was supposed to help a friend of mine…do you want to come with?” I questioned. He pouted a little, but agreed anyways.

 

“Fine… I get to meet another friend of yours?” He questioned. I nodded.

 

“Cool and after we help your friend we are going to the arcade right?” He further investigated. I nodded.

 

“Yes yes… now are you buying a cupcake or what?” I wondered. He smiled and headed towards the register.

 

[With Saechi]

 

My family decided to invite Hyomin for lunch. I didn’t want to, but I thought this was a good time to tear apart her fake good girl image that she put in front of my parents. It was mine and Hyomin’s job to set up the table.

 

“So Hyomin… what ever happened to that Cheolyong guy?” I questioned. I saw her almost trip over nothing.

 

“How did you know about him?” She asked. I rolled my eyes and placed a plate on the table.

 

“What are you talking about? He’s the only boy you ever mention.” I stated. She glared at me.

 

“Wow Saechi maybe you were better off in Japan. You’re such a . Plus things are going fine between Cheolyong and I,” She insisted.

 

“Me? A ? Look who’s talking. I may not be the girliest girl, but at least I don’t go flashing my junk in a belt that you want to pass off as a skirt,” I pointed at the mini skirt she was wearing. She merely groaned in annoyance.

 

“Just you wait until I convince uncle that he should send you back. Life will be more peaceful when you’re gone,” She insisted. I chuckled sinisterly.

 

“Send me back? You’re funny. Just wait until dad finds out that the only thing you’ve dedicated yourself to is getting in the way of other people’s happiness. Not to mention that you’ve made no progress at your music school. Now I’m sure my dad will send you back…” I spoke confidently.

 

“What the hell are you talking about Saechi? Are you talking about his supposed girlfriend? Oh please… I got rid of her. So what If I’ve dedicated most of my time to making Cheolyong mine? That’s all I really wanted to come here for anyways. Your dad paying it was just the cherry on top” She shot at me.

 

“The cherry huh…” I said, pulling out my phone that was recording in my pocket. I stopped the recording. I grimaced at her. “Oops… I guess I recorded all of it.” I said. Her face turned red as a tomato. Her face crinkled up in to a tight knot. I was enjoying every minute of it.

 

Some of it was for Aimee, but I’ve wanted to kick Hyomin off her thrown ever since she convinced my parents that I should stay at the horrible boarding school, and stole my boyfriend. Oh, yes this was personal.

 

“What are you going to do with that?” She questioned. I smiled calmly at her.

 

“What do you care? Aren’t you going convince my dad to send me back to Japan?” I laughed, placing the last plate on the table. I strolled calmly out of the dining room with a smile on my face.

 

Oh Hyomin… wait til I edit this… you’ll be on the next flight to Narita. I guess Karma is a .


So yess Saechi is supposed to be that tough girl that's actually really nice, but is really rough around the edges ^^;. Still shesss gooodd ^^ anyways i'm getting closer to the end so I actually want to do this really cool reader questionaire ^^l. I know i'm really bad at answering to comments so I think that at the end of this I'd like to post your questions and my answers to them... ^^;

 

Idk yet though because i don't know how many questions I would actually get from you guys ^^l I think theres bunches of silent readers and stuff so who knows maybe you guys really aren't curious about my writing this at all in which case there would be no use making it ^^l

 

I donno its just a thought... let me know if you'd participate and i'll consider doing it for the last chapter ^^;. anyways enough dragging i hope you enjoyed this ^^ please expect the next one! ^^ Pyong!~