Coming up with a decision

This is MBLAQ

“Why didn’t you tell me your parents were trying to take you with them?” He asked immediately. I felt a lump in my throat as soon as he said that.

 

“Look… I just needed sometime to figure it out.” I assured him.

 

“Have you made a decision yet?” He questioned. I shook my head.

 

“No not yet…” I responded. He suddenly stood up to face me.

 

“Let me be honest,” He started. I stared at him wide eyed. “The selfish side of me wants to tell you to stay by my side. I’ll miss you too much if you leave, and I want to show you off and keep you here as my girlfriend.” He started. “Then the other side of me realizes that’s not fair of me. I’ve made my dreams come true…why can’t you? You’re dreams are important as well. So… if you decided to go I understand. I just wish you wouldn’t,” He spoke. I was stunned at all of what he said.

 

“You grew up well Mir. Just let me think things through. Please…” I begged. He nodded, but just as it seemed like he was leaving he turned to face me.

 

“Will you just let me do something. Just this once…”He insisted. I turned my head curiously.

 

“What exactly?” I wondered.

 

“Let me kiss you…” He said. I blushed immediately and nodded lightly. Then as Mir got closer and closer to me my heart pounded. My accelerated heart beat made my thoughts scatter and all I could do was have a mini panic attack.

 

Oh how long it had been since I’d been so close to Mir. He gently pressed his lips against my own. Then I felt numb. It was almost as if his kiss had paralyzed me. I enjoyed this moment while it lasted. Then as he pulled away and the warmth disappeared my heart sank.

 

I ached to have his lips on mine again. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a flustered Mir before me.

 

“I hope you don’t leave so I can do that again,” He grinned cheekily. I chuckled slightly embarrassed but I waved him off.

 

Tomorrow… Should I stay or should I go?

 

[The next day at school]

 

My parents were surprisingly home that morning. They told me that this weekend they were going to leave, so I had to make my decision soon. I shrugged it off and went to school. I didn’t want to talk about it. I knew today I was going to make a decision so it didn’t matter when they were leaving. I was going to do something about it today.

 

“Aimee!” Saechi called from behind me. I turned and waved at her.

 

“Why so happy?” I questioned. She shook her head.

 

“No reason… except… Hyomin is getting shipped to Japan today!” She exclaimed. Then I lightly shoved her.

 

“Yah! I didn’t tell you to get rid of her unless Mir wanted to.” I scolded. She smirked at me.

 

“I know… Mir was the one that initiated it. I just followed along. See he was the one that told my dad about Hyomin and well… I just was his proof,” She told me. My eyes widened.

 

“So you are telling me he told your dad instead of Hyomin?” I questioned. She nodded.

 

“He didn’t mean to tell my dad it just happened that way. He was going to tell Hyomin, but my dad stopped him.” She informed me. I was kind of shocked that Mir would actually go through all the trouble to please me.

 

“Im surprised,” I confessed. Saechi shrugged.

 

“You know when I first saw Mir I thought he was a punk, but when I saw him talk to my dad I gain some respect for the guy. I mean he was doing it wholeheartedly. That boy loves you.” She told me. I sighed.

 

Oh Mir…

 

“What’s wrong with you by the way?” Saechi asked.

 

“My parents came home only to tell me that they want to take me to New York,” I told her. Then her expression became unreadable.

 

“Seriously?... well what is wrong with going to New York?” She asked.

 

“Well… I’d be living there for 4 years,” I told her. Then she made an understanding ‘oh’ face.

 

“Well from what I can tell you from my experience. It’s hard to live in a place with out people you love. I mean I moved here to Korea because I’m close to my parents and I love them. I knew that coming here and making a new life wouldn’t be hard because I wouldn’t feel lonely. Sure I miss my friends in Japan, and sure I miss the usual shops and where I used to live in. Now, I’m fine. I’m with my family and I’m making friends. So I guess it depends on your parents.” She told me. I nodded. Saechi might be a bad girl, but she was wise beyond her years.

 

“Thanks Saechi…” I thanked her.

 

“Sure thing goodie two shoes.” She teased. I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

 

Saechi was right though… I needed to talk to my parents.

 

That break time I took the opportunity to call my parents.

 

“Mom… I need to talk to you and dad about my decision.” I told her as she answered. Maybe it was time I changed my life.


So yeah next chapter is the last one ^^ so please leave some questions for me to answer and look forward to the finalle <3 Love all my readers thanks to the commentees <3 you people really know how to make me feel good ^^; anyways Pyong~