Sleepover and.....study study study

This is MBLAQ

xRawrRiot: well i guess we are going to find out later right? I hope you enjoy this one! thanks for reading!

nguyen_jssc: thanks for commenting!

Baby_Doodle: I hope you're not dissappointed! thanks for commenting!

ppz_uk: thanks for reading! and please enjoy the update. There aren't enough mblaq stories out there... I might as well make one right?

Thanks for waiting guys! I'll try to crank these out faster since I'm on break ^^


 When I got home I didn’t even bother to change. I immediately started cramming. I didn’t think for a second that I wasn’t going to pass. I just needed to get a high grade. Seungho and the guys stayed at the apartment for a little bit.

“So this is where you used to live?” Joon asked Seungho.

“Yeah,” Seungho answered him.

“This is a nice place,” Thunder said out loud.

“Yeah, I like it.” I commented while flipping pages of my biology book.

“Didn’t you already take biology your first year of high school?” My brother asked, curiously looking at my textbook.

“Yeah I did, but I decided to take advanced biology.” I told him, while taking a couple of notes.

“There wasn’t another class you wanted to take?” He wondered. I shrugged.

“Well it was either this or advanced biotechnology and I’d rather just stick with stuff I already know.” I told him, as I scanned my book.

“Wow, you must be really smart,” Mir commented.

“My sister is a nerd.” Seungho told him. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah she’s the over achieve and you’re the slacker.” G.O told him. I chuckled a little. In all honesty, that was really how it was.  Seungho wasn’t a slacker but he wasn’t exactly the top of his class either. Still, maybe that’s why we got along so well. We were opposites that completed what the other didn’t have.

“In his defense he was just average.” I pointed out jokingly. My brother shoved me slightly.

“Hey don’t go along with it.” He scolded me. I laughed. I jotted down a couple of notes.

“Maybe we should leave so that she can study.” Thunder suggested. Seungho shook his head against it.

“My sister is just studying to be a nerd. She knows this stuff.” Seungho stated. I pretended not to hear it.

“How can you be so sure about that?” Joon asked.

“Because she’s just being an overachiever…trust me she’s my sister,” Seungho told him.

“Yah shut up you’re annoying!” I exclaimed, throwing an eraser at his head.

“EY! You almost hit my flawless face!” Seungho joked around. I chuckled and so did the guys. “So Aimee, we are going to stay here tonight.” Seungho told me.

“You are! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I exclaimed, kicking my brother’s shin.

“Yeah why didn’t you even tell us Hyung?”  Mir asked unaware of his staying at my house.

“I just figured we could get away from the dorm for a little. Manager Hyung is okay with it just as long as we don’t do something crazy,” Seungho informed everyone.

“Well it sounds good to me.” G.O stated, overstretching his arms to the back of his head.

“I guess we don’t have much of a say,” Joon commented, shrugging his shoulders.

“Yay sleepover!” Mir exclaimed. I laughed.

“Just let me study ya?” I said, talking to everyone. They nodded and Seungho got them situated.

*uh… which phosphate group is this?... okay umm…after the hydrogen goes to the primary receptor what happens next?*

I dropped my pencil on my book and stared out of the window.

*Maybe I’m just thinking about this too hard*

I dozed off for a little and I watched a little bit of the movie that the guys were watching. It was funny because halfway through it the only people that were awake were Mir, Cheondoong, and G.O. I grinned at my brother’s sleeping figure. It had been ages since he had been over. I know I owe him for what he does for me, but sometimes the best things in life are indeed free.

“Maybe you should take a break with us,” Cheondoong suggested.

“Yeah, you study way too hard.” G.O pointed out. I shook my head against it.

“No thanks, I want to… but there are other things I need to do before I slack off.” I told them. They sighed at me. I pouted at them and I went back to studying. I studied until all the guys fell asleep. I felt a small pressure on my leg and looked to find Mir resting his head on me. I smiled slightly. All of the guys had very beautiful resting faces. I felt a little jealously towards their peaceful faces. I wanted to be that peaceful.  However I shook off my thoughts and tried to focus towards my studies. However as time went on the words got blurrier and my thoughts were less connected. Not too long afterwards, I drifted off in to my peaceful slumber.


 Comment are lovely motivational gifts... give one! <3 ^^