My Life and Mblaq

This is MBLAQ

I walked in to my apartment getting ready to study and when I opened the door I was surprised by seeing my brother on the couch.

“Seungho… what are you doing here?” I asked, a little taken back by the fact that he was there.

“What are you not happy to see your brother?” He asked spreading his arms wide open for a hug.

“No that’s not it… it’s just… aren’t you supposed to be working?” I asked, giving him the hug that he wanted.

“I got a break for a bit, I figured I should visit you. I thought you were going to be home, but when I got here you weren’t here. How come you didn’t tell me that you had a job?” He asked. I shrugged. I guess I didn’t think he would care if I got a job or not.

“Well… it’s not like it matters. How did you find out anyways?” I wondered. I obviously wasn’t the one that told him.

“Oh I asked the lady who owns this place if she knew where you were at. She told me that you were at work, so I decided to wait here until you came back.” He explained. I nodded placing my bag on the couch.

“Well yeah I work at a pastry shop.” I told him while taking a seat.

“How do you like it?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t hate it. It’s just something to do really,” I said, being honest. We sat in silence for a while before Seungho spoke up.

“So sis go get ready, I’m going to take you out to dinner.” He demanded. I sighed.

“Umm well I need to study for midterms.” I told him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and grinned.

“You’re smart you know that you are going to pass so… lets skip the studying for a bit and let’s go eat.” I knew that once my brother had his mind set on something he wasn’t going to budge.

“Fine but what is so special about going to eat today? I mean it’s like you’re set on it… so what are you hiding from me?” I pushed him to tell me. He just gave me an all knowing grin.

“I’ll tell you once you get changed so go get changed.” He told me. I shrugged.

*What do you have planned oppa?

I changed in to something like this and quickly went out to see my brother.

“I should’ve guessed you were going to choose something like that to wear.” I looked down at my clothes and then at him.

“Well what is so wrong with wearing this?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Nothing, you’re just so jean biased.” He told me. I rolled my eyes.

“I’d just rather be in pants… don’t worry I promise to wear a dress next time you see me.” I promised him. He just laughed and we headed out towards whatever this place is.

[At the restaurant]

We arrived and my brother told the stewardess we had a reservation for a private party. I wondered what it would be like to meet my brother’s members. I had heard of them but I wasn’t the type of girl who had enough time to figure out every little detail about them. I barely even remembered their names.

We walked in to a private room in the back and we were immediately greeted by a group of guys.

“It took you long enough Seungho!” One guy exclaimed.

“Don’t complain G.O you know that you probably just got here.” Seungho joked. The other guys laughed along with my brother.

“So who is the pretty girl?” The guy I knew as Joon asked.

“She’s my sister that I’ve been telling you guys about, Aimee this is G.O, Joon, Thunder, and Mir.” He said point at them each in order. I waved politely.

“Hi guys I’m Aimee… obviously Seungho’s sister.” I greeted them.

“Hi Aimee, how much is Seungho paying you to say that you’re his sister?” G.O asked me. I chuckled.

“umm nothing he really is my brother… “I stated honestly. 

“Well Hi there, my name is Byunghee but if you want you can still call me G.O” He told me. I nodded.

“I think I’ll stick to G.O it’s quicker.” I told him. The next guy waved at me.

“Well my name is Changsun but please call me Joon,” He said charmingly. I laughed.

“Will do Joon..” I assured him.

“Well my name is Sanghyun but they call me Cheondoong or Thunder.” The tall skinny one introduce himself. I smiled at him.

“I like the name Sanghyun.. I might just call you that… or maybe Thunder… I’m not sure yet.” I told him, taking quite a liking in his name. Then the guy next to him with a bright smile greeted me.

“Umm well my name is Cheolyong but they call me Mir.” He said. I took a minute to note his smile.

“Well umm... I’ll stick with Mir.” I told him smiling at him. I looked over at Seungho.

“Well your members sure do have lots of character.” I admitted out loud. The rest of the guys laughed at me.

“Wait until you really get to know them.” Seungho told me. I shrugged, gave him a small chuckle, and took a look at the menu.

“Well Seungho why didn’t you tell us your sister was so cute?” G.O asked my brother.

“Because I didn’t want you harassing her,” He stated simply. I rolled my eyes.

“Bull,” I muttered under my breath. I could see my brother’s gaze from the side of the eye. Luckily no one else heard that.

“Are we going to see more of you?” Thunder asked me. I shrugged not really knowing.

“Well I guess maybe if my oppa invites me more.” I said. After we got our food I got to know MBLAQ much better. It was funny to see how they all acted with one another. However, they were overall great people. The only person that didn’t say a lot to me was Mir. He seemed to have lots of energy, but we never directly talked to each other. Today was a good day though. I’m glad that my brother brought me along. The only problem now is Midterms…