90>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung is calling...
Accept || Reject 

Open your Camera?
Yes || No

[Mina in bold letters and Chaeyoung in normal]

 

Chaeyoung immediately wave her hands when she saw Mina's angelic face appeared on her screen. "Hi baby!"

Mina smile widely and waved back. "Hi love! How are there?" Just like their usual conversation everyday, Mina always wanted to ask her situation.

Chaeyoung lean back on her bed head board and she smile. "Great. Just kinda busy since Christmas break is coming and need to fix things before that so nothing to worry about while on break"

Mina nod her head. She smile while examining her - Chaeyoung is smiling widely. "Looks like you're happy today, eh?" She .

Chaeyoung's smile never leave her face. She shrugged, "Well, I am"

"And why's that?" She arc  her eyebrows. 

Chaeyoung giggled. "I'm just happy, can't I?"

Mina shake her head. "It's just, there is something behind your smile."

"What?" She smirk. Intimidating her.

Mina shrugged. "You just look happy, extra happy today. Why's that?" She asked curiously.

Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder again while smiling. Teasing her a bit. "Nothing. I'm just happy."

Mina frown. "There must be a reason behind that. There are millions or maybe billions of reason to be happy. So why. Tell me" 

Chaeyoung chuckle at her uneasy expression. "Nothing really" 

Mina frown even more. "Tell me" 

"Fine. There must be millions or billions of reason why I am happy right now. But you know, there is just one thing that I am happy. Do you want to know what makes me happy?" 

"No, you tell me"

"You" 

Mina gave her a puzzle look. "Me? Why me?"

"Because I have you. I have you in my life." Chaeyoung smile lovingly at her. Looking at her at the screen. Sure she missed her so much. It's been 5 months since they see each other and that time was their vacation.

"Touche" She giggled with a flushed face.

"And cheesy, I know" They both laugh together. 

And whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter