43>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[my story]
Mmyoui 
50 mins

•••

       

 

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung sleepily nod her head. She let herself be drag by Mina. "I'll be back later, Momo-chan and Sana-chan"

"Be home before lunch."Sana reminded her. Mina nod and Chaeyoung smile at them and greet them 'good morning'.

Mina smile, "Arigato, honey" Chaeyoung's ears perked. 'Honey?' She thought to herself. They ride bus to Chaeyoung's apartment and once they arrived, Chaeyoung lead the way to her apartment block and let Mina in.

"I'll take a bath, feel free to roam around" Mina nod her head and start wandering around her flat. She saw how neat and spacious her apartment is. Despite the size of her place, Chaeyoung minimize every space of it. Only putting some necessary things for her apartment; such as sofa a flat screen tv. In kitchen there she have a complete set of cooking tools and small refrigerator and some goods.

She wanted to go to her room but Chaeyoung was there bathing. The really adore how artistic Chaeyoung. Putting some of her own paintings on the wall, and how she organize person she is. Those personality leads a good sign for her.

"We haven't eaten anything" She mumble when her eyes landed on her stove. She nod at her idea to cook breakfast for both of them. 

She open the stove and crack some eggs and get some bacon. After cooking, she made coffee for both of them too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter