101>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is preparing to go to school. Holiday already passed by like a blink of the eye. After the New Year, Mina focused on reviewing for their final examination at the mid of February - where the month of their graduation, their last month of suffering in college. Finally will end soon.

Mina sighed, tightly clenched her eyes due to some weird feeling she felt lately. She felt sick but not, she sometimes felt dizzy, suddenly and some other that she can't explain. She already drink medicine to get rid of it. She had come to the conclusion that causes those feelings was because she's too focus and tired herself of reviewing and preparing for their final examination and her final recital for her major.

Too stressed is all.

But in some way, she still felt the same feeling. Looks like it will not leave her until she rest. I will definitely take a rest after this week, she said to herself when she finally gets out of her room.

"Good morning Mom and Dad" She greeted them with a smile, hiding the pain she's feeling.

But of course, that didn't go unnoticed by her parents.

"Good morning too, sweetheart. You ok? You look so pale" Mama Myoui said, noticed her sickness. 

Mina smile and take her sit in front of her mother sitting beside her dad. "I'm ok. Maybe just tired and too stress from school works"

"Ah, you're finals will be 3 weeks for now, right?" Her dad asked, she nod her head while putting some foods on her plate.

"Yeah. And the university had announced the graduation practice. It will be 1 month from now on" She said eating her food with Heinz Ketchup.

"Well, that's good. So it means next month you will be living in Korea now?" Her dad ask. Sadness can be heard on his voice even though he wanted to hide it.

Mina nod sadly while pouting. "I can still visit you here. Or you can come to Korea too"

"Oh, sweety, we will. And we wanted to see her parents too." Her mom said. Mina arc her eyebrows. Asking why. Her mom shrugged her shoulder. "It's private, it's between us - parent's to parent's" 

Mina pouted but giggled.

Mina got up when she finished eating, bringing her plate on the sink and wash her hands. She do some re-touch of her make-up. Then she felt nausea.

She immediately hold into something to not get fall. She close her eyes tightly, she wanted to get ride of her spinning vision. She held her temple and massage it.

Her parents saw it, they stood up and position at the back of Mina. "Sweety, you ok?" Her mom asked once again.

Mina open her eyes and look at them with a smile on her face. "Yes, I'm ok."

Her mom look at her while rubbing her back. "But you look like not. You look pale, obviously, you're sick" 

Mina shook her head. "No, I'm really fine-"

She felt a lump stuck on . She immediately went to the sink again, hands on her both side, supporting her weight and head low as she vomit. But nothing came. She just gag again and again, wanted to get 'that' out but really nothing came.

She wash and look at her parents, tiredly - she doesn't know why her body felt weak all of a sudden, well in fact, she didn't move a lot, just sitting on the chair and study and lay on her bed when she feel sleepy.

"Are you really ok??" Worried, her parents asked her. Looking at her sympathetically. 

Mina sigh silently and nod her head even trying to crack a smile on her pale lips. "I'm fine. I can manage" She replied and tap their shoulder in assurance.

She walk, unsteadily. She felt dizziness came. She briefly close her eyes and continue walking but then again. The familiar feeling came again. She run outside and vomit again.

Her parents came t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter