122>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung sighed for the umpteenth time. Someone pat her back, she look up and saw Papa Myoui smiling at her. She watch the man take a sit beside her.

"You know Chaeyoung, my future daughter-in-law, I am so very thankful of you ever since Mina talked about you." Chaeyoung eyed on her trembling hands that's playing a small box between her hands. "Truth to be told, I don't really support my daughter having a relationship in the same gender, but you prove me wrong." The man chuckle and Chaeyoung look at him. "You changed my perspective about that thing. I saw Mina become more happier that I know she never showed before, even in her past relationship."

"I saw changes in her, she become more affectionate, productive and hard working student. Then you finally showed to us, you introduced yourself and you even learn how to speak in our language." The man chuckle when he remember that day. "The first time I saw you, I saw determination and passion in you. You promised to love our daughter and will never let her go - in which I doubted." Chaeyoung eyed in front of her.

"Every people promised that thing, but ended letting each other go. That's why I didn't believed when you promised to us that you will never let her go. But one thing I believe in you," He look at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung did the same thing.

"The love you have to our daughter. That's enough to trust our beloved daughter to you. Then something happened, that even no one can not believed." He sigh and continue. "Your relationship got tested earlier that I expected. Mina had to hid and lied just to keep your relationship, she can't lose you, she loves you more than what you ever think. Then you came, I already expected that you will let her go, that you will leave her." He smile at the memory. "But it turns out you didn't, you even took the responsibility of taking care of the baby, Young-shin, you stood up like a real mother and a wife by taking care of them both. And I happy to know that there still people like you exist in this world." He face her and Chaeyoung look at him. "Ever since you came and promised to us to love her, I already know that I found a perfect partner, and a perfect wife for my daughter. You know that I already gave you our blessings, and I am here as her father to give you the blessing you asked and I am giving you that again for the second time." 

Chaeyoung can't help but to smile and hold her tears that's already forming into her eyes. "Please do take care of my daughter, I know you will do a great job being her wife and a mother for them. Love her like you always do." Chaeyoung nod while wiping her tears. 

The man chuckle and wipe his tears. He pat her shoulder, "Go inside, she must be waiting for you." The man lean to her and whisper. "Propose now or I'll take back what I said." Chaeyoung pull away.

"I..I will. J..just don't.." The man chuckle and pat her head. "I'll go now." She stood up along with Papa Myoui. The door swung open and saw her mother with Mama Myoui. They both smile and give her a 'fighting!' gesture to cheer her up. Chaeyoung smile and give them a nod before coming inside Mina's room.

Mina still at the hospital. The doctor had suggested to let Mina stayed here for couple of days before going home.

She heave a deep sigh before entering the room. As soon she enter, she saw Mina holding Young shin in her arms while rocking gently to help him sleep. Chaeyoung close the door silently and smile at her.

"Is he sleeping already?" Chaeyoung asked softly before sitting on the chair next to Mina's bed. Mina look at her and nod. 

"He's been sleeping all day." Mina said. Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter