114>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" 

Chaeyoung shouted as she went in to their house. Pulling off her shoes and walk inside. "Minari~" She called out and in cue, Mina appeared in her already pajama and comfy loose shirt.

Gummy smile appeared and hug Chaeyoung. "Welcome home babe" She whisper. She pull away and saw what's on Chaeyoung's hands.

"Cake?" Chaeyoung nod happily. They walk into the kitchen and Chaeyoung put them on the table along with the paper bag. "What's the occasion?" She asked.

Chaeyoung shrugged but a smile still present on her face. "Tell  me--Omo!" Mina put her hands on . "Is it our anniversary?" She asked look surprise. Chaeyoung shook her head and giggled at her cute reaction. 

Mina loosen up, "Then, monthsary?" Chaeyoung shakes her head. "Weeksary?" Again. "Daysary?" Chaeyoung laugh and shook her head for the last time.

"Then what? Tell me?" She whined, stomping her feet. Chaeyoung put her hands over her shoulder. 

"Remember that I have my last interview for my job right?" Mina nod her head remembering. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got accepted!" She happily announced that made Mina jump on her in joy. Chaeyoung catch her and hug her tightly, but carefully. 

"Congrats! I know you can do it!" Chaeyoung hummed. "I'm so proud of you" Chaeyoung kiss her forehead. 

"Let's celebrate after we eat our dinner. I'm hungry-"

"Ok, where's my food that I requested" Chaeyoung pull away and look at her in disbelief but chuckle in the end.

Pregnant women, really. Chaeyoung thought.

"There in the paper bag. Put your ice cream on the freezer if you don't want to be completely melted" Mina obeyed happily. Chaeyoung once again giggled. She then prepare their dinner which Mina already cooked.

--//--

They were in the living room watching marvel movies that Mina, obviously, chose. Mina was sitting on the coach while Chaeyoung on the floor - just below Mina. Mina's right leg on Chaeyoung's right shoulder and Chaeyoung massaging it and of course Mina is enjoying while eating her ice cream.


"What did you do today by the way?" Chaeyoung asked while watching and massaging Mina's feet. 

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter