16>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung went home early. She excuse herself that she need to review for her upcoming exam tomorrow. She's been reviewing for her exam week since last week and reviewing in her work too. She's been having a hard time focusing whenever she's at her work. So whenever she have a time at school, she review.

She fished her phone to look back to their conversation earlier.

She typed on started typing to informed her that she already got home. She wash up first and get her things up, taking a deep breath before she start studying. She take done notes to remember them and at the same time study them.

On the other hand, Mina is doing the same. She drown herself, focusing on her study but at the same time thinking about Chaeyoung. 

She actually don't know why her mind wander about her when her body was busy studying. She can't keep still. 

'Don't check your phone. Study first, chat  later, Mina' She chanted like a mantra inside her. Keeping her mind on track of studying not on Chaeyoung's track. Though her eyes keep glancing at upside down phone. She keep it that way to not distract herself. Because once she saw her phone lit up, that's means Chaeyoung message her, if not her friends or someone.

After an hour of studying. Both of them take some rest. It's almost midnight and the two of them were wide awake. Chaeyoung turn on her phone and  went to chat app to check if Mina message her.

She bit her lips. Thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter