57>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung carefully brushing Mina's hair as they continue to watch late night movies. Laying her head on Chaeyoung's lap. Chaeyoung informed her friends that she will not be able to come home to their hotel and stay at Mina's house rather - as Mina and her parent's request. 

Chaeyoung hesitated first because she still shy around them but Mina's pleading made her wish to stay here just for tonight. Chaeyoung's weakness is and will always be Mina. 

They were in Mina's room, watching some movies produced by Gibhli Studio - Mina's favorite movies were come from their company. Chaeyoung really like how the characters have different peculiarity - which is so impossible in real life. Praising all the animators on how realistic their works are.

"Chaeng~" Mina called out her attention. Chaeyoung hummed, still her eyes were on the screen. Mina poke Chaeyoung's stomach to gain her attention but Chaeyoung still eyeing on the screen, enjoying the movie.

She only heard a hummed from the younger. Mina pouted, keep poking her stomach until Chaeyoung look down and frown a little. 

"What? Do you want something?" Chaeyoung soften when she saw Mina pouting like a baby. Mina shook her head and turn to face her stomach and hug her. Burying her face to it.

"私はあなたの注意が欲しい (Watashi wa anata no chūi ga hoshī)"

Chaeyoung went silent. Trying to digest her Japanese. She tilt her head. "What?"

"私はあなたの注意が欲しい (Watashi wa anata no chūi ga hoshī)"  Mina repeated, but with so much sulky that made Chaeyoung giggled. Understanding her unknown dialect - which Mina knows she can't understand - but for her.

"You want my attention?" 

Mina retracting herself to Chaeyoung's and look up, shocked. "W-what?-How?" Confusion was all written on Mina's face. Chaeyoung giggled and pinch her nose.

"I just want you to know that I am studying Japanese lately. Do you think I will not go here prepared?" She arc her eyebrows, questioning her. 

"When did you start learning Japanese?" Asked the curious Japanese girl.

"Last 2 weeks? Learning how to speak and initiate conversation in Japanese and I am trying to learn how's your Kansai dialect" She's grinning proudly. Mina smile at her, can't hide how happy she is that she's taking an effort.

"I wanted to learn and be fluent." She added. Mina lay her head more comfortably. 

"What makes you so determine to learn my language?"

Chaeyoung only smile softy. "Because I will face your parents. You want me to embarrassed myself in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter