107>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung finally touched down at Japan, Kobe.

Last night she headed straight to her apartment to get her things she prepared last night, even though it so sudden and out of the blue, she's excited to see her again. She missed her so much.

She texted Mina that she had finally arrived at the airport. She also received a message from Mina's dad that she don't need to check in to Hotel and just stay there at their house. She thanked him before getting out of the airport.

Chaeyoung was about to hail a cab when someone spoke beside her. "Ms. Son Chaeyoung?" She look at him. He looks familiar, Chaeyoung thought.

"Yes?"

"Ah, The Myoui's, especially Miss Mina ordered me to fetch you and bring you to their home" Chaeyoung look at him, "I'm there driver" Chaeyoung finally nodded. That's why he looks familiar, she thought again.

She let him drag her luggage and get in when he open the door for her.

It was silent trip to Mina's home. Chaeyoung keep on thinking on what Mina would like to talk about, take a note, in person. 

It looks like a serious one, she thought.

Though, she wanted to get it out of her head and just focus that she's meeting Mina after be apart for months. She's excited, but more nervous. There is something in her system, her instinct tells her that there will be something bad happen. Something serious.

But who knows. It is just her instinct talking.

After an hour travel. It's now 10pm in the evening when she arrived at their humble home. The driver took her luggage and assist her inside. Their maids greeted her first before meeting Mina's mom and dad at the living room.

She bowed "Good evening" She greeted them. They smile and stood up.

"Nice to see you again" Mama Myoi said, tapping her shoulder. 

"Yes, it's nice to see you too, again. Sorry that I can not visit you here" She apologize, bowing a little.

"You don't have too. We understand" Papa Myoi spoke. Chaeyoung look at him, she smile. "Anyway, she's in her room. Go and see her. She missed you" He smile, tapping her head.

She nod her head. "Thank you and thank you for letting me stay here too." She bowed again. The two laugh at her action. "I'll go and meet her. I missed her too"

She was about to go but stop when she felt a soft hand on her arm. "Chaeyoung," Mama Myoi called out, giving her a smile that she can not tell what kind of smile she's giving her. She arc her eyebrows.

"Do you still remember your promise?" She asked. 

Chaeyoung think, remembering what she told her. She compose herself when she remember. She smile, a tight smile - an assurance. She give her a tight nod. 

"Of course, I still do." 

Mama Myoi nod at her, smiling as well. "Then don't ever leave her. What ever happen, don't. I trust you, we trust you on this Chaeyoung" 

Weird but nonetheless she nod her head. "You have my words, Mama Myoi." She replied, though hesitantly, she's unsure what she's talking about. But she's a woman with word. Your promises are all secured. 

Papa Myoi tap her shoulder. "Go and meet her" She give a final nod to them before running upstairs.

She's smiling when when she knock on her door, her heart beating uncontrollably - she doesn't know why but she set aside those bad feelings she's feeling since she left Korea. 

She knock once again. She step backward when she heard light footsteps coming to the door. The door swung open, revealing Mina with her baggy pajama and loose shirt and a messy bed hair. 

She looks hot.

Chaeyoung smile and open her arms when Mina stayed at her postion - standing in front of her, her face was about to cry but she's smiling but biting her lips to prevent her sob from coming out. 

"Come he-" 

Mina run to her arms, hugging her tightly like she don't want her to let go - because this might be the last time. She don't know. She cried to her shoulder.

Chaeyoung smile, snuggling her face into her neck while her hair. Soothing her.

After some moment of Chaeyoung calming Mina, the former pull away, holding her hands while she drag her inside her room. She let them both sat on the bed. 

"I missed you so much" Chaeyoung utter. Mina smile and lean to her face to kiss her.

The kiss was slow, passionate and full of love. Chaeyoung smile between their kiss. "I missed you too, so much" Mina manage to spoke in between. 

Chaeyoung give a last peck before pulling away. She cupped her cheeks and kiss her forehead. Mina close her eyes, savoring the warmth Chaeyoung giving her. 

Because it might be the last. So better to savor everything that she's with her. Every seconds of opportunity she have.

They talked like how they converse through messaging app. Asking how each other's day went well today, if they already eat and something like that.

Chaeyoung examine her. She looks like gaining weight, she look more gloomy, sadness written on her face, her smile isn't unique or how she see her smile, lastly, she look like there is something happening to her. Her expression says it all. Bur tried to hide everything but all didn't pass by Chaeyoung.

"Anyway, what was the thing we need to talk about that you made me fly here sudden?" Chaeyoung carefully asked while drawing imaginary circles on her hand. They were facing each other.

Mina look down, tears started to form on her eyes. She clutch her freed hand, it was shaking. Obviously because of nervousness.

It's time and I am ready to whatever the result will be. Mina close her eyes, letting the tears fall on their hands.

Chaeyoung panicked. She lift Mina's face, Mina's eyes still looking down. Glittering tears cascading down her face. Chaeyoung wiped it off, she smile. 

"Hey, is there something wrong?" Her heart was beating two times faster than it's usual beat. Afraid? Scared? She doesn't know.

Is she breaking up with me? She asked herself. Her heart feels like about to burst out of her chest. That scared her.

Mina remained silent. didn't function, her mind occupied by the possibilities of what will happen if she tells her the truth? 

Will she get disgust? Probably will. 

Will she get mad? Obvious yes.

Will she leave her? Maybe. 

There's one thing to know the answer. To tell her the truth. That there's something happened that night at the party and she's pregnant and the father is Jimin - the person she hated the most.

"Hey" Chaeyoung caressed her cheeks, soothing her.

Mina's freed hand search something under her pillow - the pregnancy test that testify, evidence, proof that she's pregnant.

Shakily get the small rectangular thing and clench it, lifting her trembling hand and slowly opening her palm to show it to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung look down at her hand. She tilt her head, puzzled she get 'that' thing. "What is this?" She asked, slowly flipping the 'thing'. Mina remained silence.

Chaeyoung saw how the two prominent red parallel lines lied u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter