63>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you only have 2 more days of staying here in Japan?" Akira, Mina's dad asked while sipping on his red wine. 

Chaeyoung who was sitting in front of him, nod her head. "Yes, Mr. Myoui" She silently praise herself that she didn't feel nervous anymore. 

He nod his again too, reaching for the wine bottle and pour another batch of sweet yet bitter taste of an expensive wine. Chaeyoung drink her wine too that's been offered early by Mina's dad. 

"What is your plan for the two of you?" Mina's dad asked, getting Chaeyoung's full attention. Her ears perked, head lift up and gulped the wine that's already on . 

 A sudden nervousness crawled inside her. She look at him who's looking back at her while drinking his wine slowly. She knows that he's waiting for her answer but a sudden realization popped inside her. 

She look down on her wine and twirled it around while thinking. "Well, since we're in same college level and will graduate next school year, I will apply a job here in Japan to be with her. That's my plan after I graduate." 

Though that's only her partial plan, she's sure that she will make it come true. She already told her plan to Mina and Mina will do the same thing. That's for sure, by now.

Chaeyoung's feel relieved when she saw Mina's dad smile a bit. "That's good to hear then." He sip on his drink. "I just want you to know that, I am expecting a lot from you. We've may be know you just few days ago, I know that you won't leave our daughter." He pat her shoulder and smile. "Don't let us down" Chaeyoung feel nervous eating her but not nonetheless. 

Knowing directly it from Mina's parents sure is pressure for her, and for everyone that will face their parents. Chaeyoung somehow happy at the same time hearing from Mina's parents that they trusted her from everything that is related to Mina. And that boost her confidence.

"I will not let you down, Mr. Myoui," Chaeyoung smile.

"That's good. And please just call me Papa Myoui" He smile on her. 

- - - 

Chaeyoung went to Mina's University to fetch her. She just pay a visit secretly Mina's parents to get some closure with them, though she only talked to her dad - and dad's known being protective to their daughters and the most feared by all suitors.

Chaeyoung waited in front of the university, looking through her phone while looking at the piled students coming out of the school. She wanted to surprise the latter by appearing to her school, and the Japanese girl only knows that they will have a dinner date tonight, but Chaeyoung can't resist not seeing her.

She averting her eyes to all the students passing her by, giving a smile to Chaeyoung, some were contemplating to talk to her, shyly looking and smiling at her. On the other hand, Chaeyoung getting shy to all the stares they throwing at her, hearing some japanese-language compliments  - that she barely understand - from the students. Well, who wouldn't right? Seeing a hotty-blonde waiting in front of the university.

Soon, Chaeyoung spotted Mina along with Sana and Momo and other people - maybe her classmates - walking together wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter