102>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Positive?" They both asked. Mina reluctantly nod her head, her body was stiff due to nervousness, afraid that if she move, she will get hurt.

"Let me see it" Her dad demanded. She reach her hand and handed the pregnancy test. Her dad accepted it and look at the two parallel red lines. Her mom peeked and saw it too. 

Two world crashed on each other, mix feelings - hard to identify what kind of feelings they are feeling right now. Blinking their eyes few more times, wanted to wake up if this is a dream. But no, it wasn't. 

It's the reality - that their daughter was pregnant.

Her dad clench the small white rectangular thing on his hand. Closing his eyes tightly, even her mother was afraid to accept the reality. Her prediction was right. Her daughter was going through phase of pregnancy. Those times Mina puked last week, the gagged sounds she heard every night, the sensitivity of her nose when she smell something that caused her 'morning sickness' - those were just one of the symptoms of being pregnant. 

But the big question mark is, who? Who is the person that got Mina pregnant? 

It's impossible if it's Chaeyoung, it will be absurd. Very absurd to believe. Who will think a girl can pregnant another girl by 'making love'? Well, its exception if Chaeyoung is inter. But no.

Her dad stood up and face Mina - who was afraid, crying, can't accept the reality that she's carrying a baby inside her.

"When?" The sharpness of her dad's voice made her shiver, made her knees tremble in fear, her heart beat three times that it's usual heart beat. She's that afraid.

Mina spoke, her head still looking down at the ground, afraid to look at them, ashamed was also crawling her system. "T-the...p-party" It was whisper, but enough to heard by her parents.

"It's been a month...why didn't you tell us?" Her mom spoke softly, trying to ease everything. Mina didn't spoke, too afraid to do so. Even though she wanted to explain everything , and her mind didn't function, didn't cooperate with her with the situation.

She heard her dad sigh sharply when she didn't response. He look at her with piercing eyes. "THEN WITH WHO?!" He shouted making her jolted in fear.

She cried even more. She knows she push her parents, her dad especially, out of his limit. She never seen him this angry before. But he have the right to do so.

She bit her trembling lips, speak Mina! Say something!, she scolded her inner self. She's too occupied of her own thought, making her more nervous and afraid.

What if her dad will throw her out of the house? What if he hurt her? Those where the questions she was thinking right now, forgetting the other problem she need to face - to tell sooner or later or she will regret things in the end. 

To tell Chaeyoung about what happened at the party. And the unexpected happening that she just discover earlier, the most she feared - her being pregnant.

"J..jimin.." She utter, whispering.

Her dad's ears perked. He look at her in disbelief. "Jimin? Park Jimin?" Mina nodded.

He heave a deep sigh. Clenching his hands that her knuckles turned white because of anger. "Why?" It was low, sharp and dangerous. Her dad's voice can be the death of her.

"I...I w-was d-drunk...a-and I..don't know..." She lower her head more, tears continuously rolling down her cheeks, like a broken faucet. Shaking in fears, she's almost and nearly fall on the ground, ready to meet the floor anytime.

Her dad cursed in Japanese. His mind was too occupied by what's happening right now, too much information he received that can make him crazy if ever she confess more, he will faint for sure. Too unbearable to handle them.

"Mina, sweety, explain.." Her mom speak with a hint of plea. Her mom need an explanation to get enlighten, though, she knows things will never change. It's reality we are talking about.

Mina spend some time to composed, she don't know where to start, where to end and what to apologize; her being drunk and get laid or her being pregnant and being a bad daughter or she lied and did not tell them what happened 'that' night.

But moreover, technically, she need to apologize to everything everything. 

After a minute or so, Mina started explaining, from a to z. From how they arrived, how Jimin was in the party that night, what they talked about until to the point that the celebrant spoke in front and drank the served drink and Sana felt dizzy and she was too. Everything what she remembered, she told them, until how they both end up together and the next thing she knew, she was beside Jimin in the room where the only person was her and him.

"So you mean, after drinking the served drinks, you felt dizziness?" Her dad asked, rather calm which she thanked so now her heart can calm for a minute.

She nod her head. "E-even Momo felt the same" She ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter