64>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day.

Chaeyoung's last day (with her friends) here in Japan. Last day of seeing her, touching her, feeling Mina for the last time. She could say that she will surely miss the penguin. Though only time limited she spend in Japan - their vacation supposedly - but turns out Chaeyoung took this only time to see Mina. 

She didn't go with her friends exploring the beauty of Kobe. Exclaiming the fact why she really went here is to with Mina in the first place, she didn't mind missing the beauty of Japan for her. Sticking to her sole reason why is she here in the first place. And of course, for being a supportive friends, they let Chaeyoung to do things on her way.

"It's done!" Chaeyoung pumped her first up while gripping on the paint brush. Smiling widely while looking at her masterpiece.

A black plain shoes, covered by her childishly-doodles using a simple white acrylic paint. With a quote of "Love is doing small things with great love" that was written in English. Proudly, she clean her mess that she made in their hotel room, drying the paint on the brand new shoes she bought for Mina.

She was left alone, her friends was enjoying their last day today because later at night they have to fly back to Korea. Which means, back to school after a week of vacation before they start a new semester. And take note, Christmas is just around the corner.

Chaeyoung is done taking a bath before she received a message from Mina that she is almost done with her dance workshop with Jimin. Yes, she did accept the fact that Mina and Jimin is practicing together for an competition next month. She was left no choice though, she reminded herself that it doesn't matter anymore and what matters the most is she's not here being her girlfriend, but also to support her. To be a supportive girlfriend.

After checking if the paint is already dry, she packed them inside the shoe box and wrapped it with a cloth and tied it in a Japanese way like it is a bento box to be eaten later. After clearing things, checking herself if she's good to go, she went out of the building and hailed a taxi to where Mina's location.

She's thinking on how to hide the visible box on her hand. She wanted to give it before their departure, but since it's obviously can't hide it, she will give it to her right away.

She paid the taxi driver for his service and went out of the car and head inside the place. She halt whens he forgot to reply to Mina's message, she was about to inform her that she will fetch her but she totally forgot, excited to give the gift.

She shook her head in her stupidity and continue walking to dance studio she's at. She find the dance studio at the second floor at the end of the floor. She already hearing a melodic music with a touch of modern music. Comparing it to musical dance performances.

Chaeyoung saw the door slightly open, the reason why she heard the music through all the floor. Chaeyoung walk slowly, peeking through the swung door enough to see clearly. 

There she saw Mina in her black tight long sleeves that reveals her petite curved body line and a black leggings that screams long her legs are. Clearly, it was HOT for Chaeyoung's desire and enough to gulp down the invisible lump that stuck on .

The music continues that reach the , the melody got intense, the beat feels like it reaching the most awaited scene. Then there, she saw another figure, wearing a light loose long sleeves that can count as see-through. Barely seeing his muscular tone upper body - which everyone's desire. With a tight black skinny jeans.

She watch the scene: The pink haired guy stretch his body to reach Mina's place. As he almost reach her place, she then backed away, playing the role of 'push and pull'. She stumble on the ground, roll her body to the right and hug herself while the guy reach her back and hug her from behind. The girl turn her head to him and together they stood up, pushing her to the left and while he on the right, pulling her closer to him until she reached his chest - raising up and down with an unsteady breathing due from dancing for too long. Until he pull himself and turn around before running to her and lift her up with fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter