45>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My feet hurts" Mina mumbled through the air. She's wearing a heels on their date. Chaeyoung who heard it, stop her track and turn to her. Chaeyoung look at her feet and drag her to the nearest seat.

She kneel down, gesturing to lift her feet on her lap. "What?" Mina asked dumbfounded. "Give me your feet" Chaeyoung said, Mina complied.

"Why are you wearing hells anyways?" She said while removing her hills and when she completely removed Mina's, she started to remove her's. 

"Just because, you know.." Chaeyoung hummed softly. Then she wear her rubber shoes to Mina and she wear Mina's heels. Mina smile while blushing a little. She just imagine this scene in her mind. Not knowing that it will come true.

Then they started walking again. Mina comfortably walk while looking at her feet. Relieved. 

"So, this is your last day here in Korea" Even though Chaeyoung don't want to bring that topic, she have to. Chaeyoung caressed her hands against her. Swaying their intertwined hands slightly while walking silently between an ocean - reddish and brownish leaves fallen on the ground - trees.

Mina glance at her, examining her reaction. Mina find it amusing on how Chaeyoung manage and hide her expression where she wanted to show it, but she decided not to. Mina knows that Chaeyoung don't want her to go, yet. And Mina can't help to that.

She sigh silently, humming in process. "Well, yes. Don't you want me to go?" She asked, knowing her answer already by the look on her face. 

Chaeyoung took time to answer. Thinking the time she spend with her over a days of vacation here in Korea. 4 days isn't enough for her. 4 days isn't enough to fulfill her longiness with her for months. Days is isn't enough.

Chaeyoung shake her head and smile slightly to hide her sadness. "I don't want you to go, yet. But I know that you have to..." She look at her and smile brightly to lit up the mood. Showing her dimple in process.

Mina close the small gap between them, lifting her hand to wipe off the bright smile off her face. She wanted to know her true expression, no hiding feelings. "Cut that smile of yours. I know you're sad about me leaving tomorrow." Mina squeeze her hand. "Don't hide it" She added.

Chaeyoung's smile slowly drifting into thin and flat smile. "I just don't want to drop the mood. It's our last day of our date. I want this to be memorable as well as the first one" Chaeyoung look at her. 

A moment of silent for the both of them. Somehow it was comfortable. Wind continue touching their exposed skin, giving some chilly feels. The sound of dried autumn leaves as they step on it relaxing them in some reason.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at the Han River. Mina got confused first but she let Chaeyoung do what she wants this time. 

Chaeyoung keep leading the way, walking to the empty benches - facing the lake. Chaeyoung gesture her to take a sit first before her. 

"This is wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter