105>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is calling...
Answer || Reject

[Chaeyoung in normal, Mina in bold]

"Hi babe!" Mina cheerfully greeted when Chaeyoung answer the phone. Chaeyoung automatically smile.

"Hi, love. How are you?" 

"I'm good! How are you? Your exam?"

"Urgh!" Chaeyoung groan. "It's was frustrating! But goodness it went well. Reviewing all night for 2 weeks was worth it!" Chaeyoung smile from ear to ear. 

"That's good."

"Did your exam went well too?"

"Yes, I prepared early so less frustration" She giggled, Chaeyoung's smile still plastered on her face. "Still at work?" Chaeyoung hummed.

Silence.

Mina had thought it for a while. She should tell her sooner or later. Or else, the worst thing that she imagine will come true, or it is?

"Love, still there?" Chaeyoung's voice cut her torturing thoughts that's been occupied with guilt.

"Y-yes" Mina chuckle. She push the phone a little bit far so she can't hear the sniff, she's crying, silently. Chaeyoung's voice torturing her, slowly killing her by guilt.

"Anyway! I already gave the first down payment of the house. The landlord told me that we can move anytime soon!" Mina smile, biting her trembling lips to not let out a sob. Head was resting on her knee, phone left on the bed in loud speaker.

Then her mom came into her room. She was about to say something when she heard Chaeyoung's voice, she took the cue to shut and sit beside her daughter.

"Our graduation practice will start next week, about yours?" She spoke again. Mina glance at her mom - her mom looking at her sympathetically.

"S-same, next week. But our graduation will be next next week" 

"Hmm, same here. So, when do you plan of coming here? Moving here?"

Mina loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter