79>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the competition, Chaeyoung and Mina bid their goodbye to their friends. To let you know, Mina and Jimin won the competition.

Chaeyoung carry Mina's luggage while Mina cling to the other hand and intertwined them, caressing it as well. She still feel guilty on what happened earlier, though it's not her fault but when you look on the other side, she has a fault too.

Until they arrived at Chaeyoung's lovely apartment, Mina didn't let go of her hands, she don't want to let go though. Afraid that the latter will be mad at her.

Chaeyoung didn't mind though. She went to her bedroom - the only bedroom she have - and place her things and turn to look at Mina.

"Mina, let go of my hands?" She smile at her. Mina look down and slowly let go. Chaeyoung walk closer and hug her. "Look, don't be sad. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at him. And it's over. Now, go get change so you can rest"

She pull away and smile sweetly at her. Mina slowly nodded her head. "Let me help you unpack your things" Chaeyoung said and unpack her things and put them on her closet.

Mina went to her bathroom and wash while Chaeyoung continue unpacking her things.

- - - - 

Chaeyoung's head was resting on Mina's lap. They were in the living room, watching and cuddling, slightly. Chaeyoung is now sleeping it adds more how Mina her hair. Mina's gaze landed on the latter's lips.

She lift her hand and grazed her finger on her lips. Chaeyoung slightly open her eyes. She smirk and bit her finger. Mina startled and slap Chaeyoung's forehead.

"You startled me" Mina said dramatically.

"YOU startled me" Chaeyoung fired back. Mina playfully role her eyes. "Why are you touching my lips by the way? Want to my blood again?" Chaeyoung asked, jokingly. "Are you really a vampire?!" Chaeyoung put her hands over her chest and put a shock expression. Saying in exaggerated tone.

Mina flicked Chaeyoung's forehead. "Stupid. I am not, Ok? I am just worried since it leave a scar" Chaeyoung smile and crunch her nose up.

"Does it hurt?" Chaeyoung shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter