80>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung automatically roam her hands space beside her. Eyes still closed so she doesn't know if Mina was there. Once she felt no other human, breathing beside her, she abruptly sat up, eyes wide open. She look at her side and there's no Mina beside her.

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes to take off her remaining sleep on her eyes. Once she's done - doing her morning routine: stretching and a little bit of workout - she went out of her room and there she head some rustling sounds coming from her kitchen. In cue, she smile knowing who's the person making some rustle sounds.

"Good morning" Chaeyoung's voice echoed, making Mina startled a bit. Turning her way to her and she smile.

"Good morning. Seems like you have the best sleep" Mina smile, giggling at Chaeyoung's cute morning face - hair slightly messy and eyes still half open. This was the best morning view she always want to see every morning and everyday.

"I have. It's because you're here" Chaeyoung boldly replied, already occupied the other seat while waiting for Mina to serve the already-cooked breakfast.

Mina waddle her feet back and forth, bringing plates and the foods she prepared. "Flirty this early morning, really Son Chaeyoung?" She said with a smile crept on her face.

Chaeyoung smile cheekily. "Then stop being you" Mina rose her eyebrows.

"Stop being me?" 

Chaeyoung nod. "Stop being you - being beautiful in this early morning with your baggy penguin pajama and and loose sweater with your messy bun hair" Mina chuckle while shaking her head, disbelief.

"You clearly are flirting" She took a sit in front of after she puts everything over the table. Chaeyoung giggled, grabbing some utensils and eat the food Mina had prepared.

Mina saw how Chaeyoung eat the food hungrily. She stop eating and grab some tissue and lean over to Chaeyoung to wiped those excess food around her lips.

"Slow down, don't eat too fast. You'll get indigestion" Mina said, leaning back and set aside the tissue and continue eating. Chaeyoung took a last spoon before answering.

She gulped. "Sorry. The food is amazing." That made Mina chuckle because they were having a simple american breakfast.

"It's been...I don't know how long it was since I ate decent breakfast" Chaeyoung stated making Mina stop eating, again.

"Are you skipping your breakfast or.."

"I either skip breakfast or have sandwich in 7/11 and a carton of milk while going to school" Mina sigh and shook her head.

"Chaeyoung, you know how important breakfast among the whole course of meal a day, right?" Chaeyoung nod while proceed eating again. "You have to eat breakfast. Starting for now on" Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder.

"Chaeyoung-"

"I know. You know what's my situation is right? I mostly took night shift or over time my normal schedule. I com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter