108>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung greeted Mina's parents on the kitchen - just drinking, silently. Chaeyoung bowed her head and smile at them.

"Oh, Chaeyoung" Mina's dad said when she noticed her presence. "...how's the...talk?" He asked nervously. 

Chaeyoung smile, "Like what I've told you, my promise, that I won't leave her" 

She was taken aback when she felt a soft arms engulfing her. "Thank you Chaeyoung" She heard Mina's mom utter near her ears. "Thank you...thank you.." Chaeyoung caressed her back.

"It's nothing. I just really love your daughter" She giggled making Mama Myoi smile. "Don't worry, I will take care of her and the baby too though...I'm may not her/his real parent. I will love the baby like my own. I will love them both. You have my word" She assured.

"Thank you" Papa Myoi said, joining the hug. 

After a minute of drama, Chaeyoung was handling a tray full of their food. She found out that Mina haven't eaten anything yet, so was she. She need eat for her and the baby, Chaeyoung thought when she came inside her room.

Chaeyoung placed the food on the table and walk to Mina, waking her up. "Let's eat" Mina being a light sleeper, she wakes up easily.

Chaeyoung helped her sat up, back resting on the headboard. She place a pillow at her lower back to support her.

"Let's eat?" Chaeyoung asked again, Mina nod her head while rubbing her sleepy eyes. Chaeyoung put the food on her lap and take a full-spoon of food and place it in front of Mina's mouth - she's basically feeding her.

Mina chewed on the food and Chaeyoung repeat feeding her. Mina eat whatever Chaeyoung fed her. Chaeyoung also stocking food on , feeling the hungriness. 

Mina lift her hand to wipe the excess food beside her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter