120>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and her family with Mina's family were on the outside of of the delivery room, waiting for Mina to give birth on their baby. Mina didn't let Chaeyoung in to be with her since she felt uncomfortable having her on her side seeing her suffer and scream in agony to deliver their baby. Chaeyoung understood that and just nervously and excitedly waiting outside of the room with their both family.

Chaeyoung look up when she heard her name being called and saw her friends smiling at her. She stood up and greet their friends. Jeongyeon pat Chaeyoung's back knowing she's nervous. "She's gonna be alright." She tell to her. Chaeyoung only nod and flash a small smile.

All their friends were present including Momo and Sana who were patiently and nervously waiting for Mina and their baby. Their friends join Chaeyoung and at the same time calming her. She's about to pass out anytime.

Their family joined them to share some talks, trying to calm themselves and also ease the feeling they had.

"You'll gonna be a parent Chaeyoung" Dahyun said. Chaeyoung smile and nod. Can't hide the happiness whenever someone told or mention her being a parent soon despite the fact she's not the real parent of Young-Shin.

"I know. And I am so happy that we will finally see him, after a long time taking care of them both. I promise to be more responsible and be good parent for him and a partner for Mina." She said, looking at them. Her eyes met their family and saw how Mina's family happy to heard that.

The conversation cut off when the door finally open. They all stood up and eyes on the doctor who's removing her mask. The doctor smile to see them all anticipating for Mina's health and successful delivery.

She smile widely and pat Mina's parents. "Congratulations, the delivery is successful." The doctor announced that made them all cheered in joy. Chaeyoung shed a tear, smiling to hear the good news.

"You will see them later after we move her to her room" The doctor added and about to left when Chaeyoung spoke.

"How about our baby? When will see him?" She asked excitedly, making her mother smile and pat her back. The doctor smile and chuckle at her.

"You will see him later." She pat Chaeyoung's shoulder before finally dismissing herself to them.

"Chaeyoung let's go to her room. Let's wait there." Chaeyoung nodded and they all turn and head to Mina's room in the upper floor.

Chaeyoung halt and stop her trail when she saw someone who isn't invited. After seeing Chaeyoung stop, they all stop as well and follow her eyes.

"Jimin..." She utter.

The guy bowed his head, afraid to meet them but muster a courage to fly in Korea and show himself. Papa Myoui step forward and before he further hurt him, Mama Myoui stop him, holding his arms and shook her head to stop whatever her husb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter