78>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung let herself breathe for a seconds to calm down from running just to get into the venue of the competition. Her thoughts cut off immediately when she heard a solemn music engulfed the whole auditorium.

Her eyes landed on the couple dancing along with the music. Mina really didn't joking when she told her that the competition was starting. She heave a deep sigh and compose herself and straighten her coat and smell the flower she bought for her along the way.

She walk to the side and spotted their friends, Mina's friends were here too - Momo and Sana. She smile and greeted them.

"You're late" Jihyo started. Chaeyoung only scratch her head and smile apologetically to them. 

"I got a little stuck up and bought this flower" She defense herself being late. They nod their head in understatement. "Ah, I need to go to see Mina. Catch up with you latter" She wave her hand and walk out and head to the waiting room.

She knock on the door, fidgeting the hem of  her clothes, nervous she is. She sigh and smile immediately when she saw Mina - the one who opened the door.

Mina hug her, tightly. "I miss you" Mina utter to her ears. Chaeyoung on the other hand, reciprocate the hug and patter her back and replied, "I miss you more" 

Few minutes they stayed in that position until Chaeyoung pull away lightly to able to see her. She smile while lifting her hand to touch her hair, fixing it. "Are you still nervous?" Mina shook her head while smiling ever so sweetly.

"That hug took them away" Cliche but true. Chaeyoung giggled. 

"How cheesy" She teaser her lightly. "Anyway-" She detach her hand. "-here. Beautiful like you" She showed the flower. 

Mina took them and smell them. "Thank you. Smell like you" She fired back, smiling sheepishly. "Glad you make it on time. We'll perform soon" 

Chaeyoung nod her head, "Goodluck, fighting!" She pump her fist and smile widely to cheer her up. She knows that she still feel nervous.

"Thank you. You're the best" She hug her for the last time and Chaeyoung hug her tightly and kiss her temple.

"Don't be nervous. I'm here. I'm your number one fan after all! You'll do great. Trust yourself Minari" She whisper and kiss her temple again.

"Park Jimin and Myoui Mina. Please standby, you're next" The female organizer said making Chaeyoung and Mina break the hug. Chaeyoung smile and her hair.

"Fighting!" Chaeyoung said while smiling. Mina nod her head. Chaeyoung lean in to give her a peck on her lips. "Goodluck" She said before leaving Mina. 

Chaeyoung went back to her friends, seated next to Tzuyu and Sana. "I'm so excited!" Sana squeal in excitement, hands clasped together, eyes glued in front.

"This is my first time seeing her dance" Chaeyoung said while smiling. Nervous as well.

"You'll fall even more when you see her dance" Momo who's on their back sitting, said. Chaeyoung only and wait till the announcer to announce the next performer. 

"Next performer is from Japan, Park Jimin and Myoui Mina" The most awaited scene they are waiting for. Chaeyoung fix her position when the lights from the stage turned off.

Leaning herself in front, eyeing intently on the stage. She's been wanting to watch her dance, to perform. This will be the official dance competition she attended, and first time to see Mina dance.

The pair position themselves on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter