59>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeng!" Mina called out, calling her attention as the younger awaits her at the entrance of the University. Chaeyoung smile widely when she saw her walking to her with Sana and Momo.

Chaeyoung hug her first. "How's school?" She asked while getting her bag before putting it on her shoulder. 

"Good" Mina replied while admiring how gentlewoman she is. She quickly glance at Sana and Momo with Tzuyu and Dahyun. They were talking too and laughing around.

She cling to her arms, "Shall we go? So we can have a lot of time?" Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. She called her friends to announce that they need to buy the assigned food to them.

They rode a bus to arrive at the public market. Separating ways, Chaeyoung went to the meat section while Sana, Tzuyu with Momo and Dahyun went to the snack section. 

"We need to buy a lot of meat" Chaeyoung said while pushing the trolley. Mina glance at her, arcing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?" 

Chaeyoung shrugged. "Because Jeongyeon eonnie is a big eater"

"So does Momo" Chaeyoung left out a giggled. 

She keep following her, putting all the things Mina had pointed while she get the others. She also get what she think she have to taste - Japanese delicacies. They went to other section of food, getting other food that they might eat as well.

"Jeongyeon eonnie texted me that they already bought the drinks. And they were on the way here to fetch us." Chaeyoung stated as they pull the packed food they bought. They were waiting for their friends.

"Ah, I'm going home I need to get my things first" She said glancing at her watch. Chaeyoung examine her first, seeing nothing but her school bag on her.

"Ok, I'll accompany you. I'll tell Jeongyeon eonnie" Mina hummed, looking around the place while searching for their friends.

Soon Sana, Tzuyu with Dahyun and Momo already done buying the food assigned to them. And Jeongyeon arrived at the same time. Stocking the food inside the van while they all separated ways.

Chaeyoung accompany Mina to get her things, she also changed her clothes and waited for them to fetch them. They were already complete when they fetched the couples. And they went to Katsurahama Beach. It will be a 4hrs drive from Kobe.

- - - -

"Waah!" Dahyun let out an exaggerated sigh, stretching her arms upward. "It's a long ride. No joke" She heave a deep sigh. Momo just patted her head before helping the others to get their things.

They all in the lobby of the hotel that they will stay at. Jihyo handed the designated keys to them before going to they go to their rooms. And as expected, couples will share the room, and Jihyo will stay in Jeongyeon and Nayeon's room.

Chaeyoung flopped in the bed as they soon entered making Mina giggled. Chaeyoung let out a groan sounds, keep mumbling how her body hurt for that long ride.

"Then go and change so you can rest now" Mina said while unpacking Chaeyoug's bag first to give her some clothes before she fully unpack their bags.

Chaeyoung lazily stood up and get the clothes that Mina handed to her and go the bathroom and changed. She came back and Mina was almost done putting aside their bags.

"Are you hungry?" She asked the busy person. Mina shook her head. "Are you?" She asked back receiving the same response. 

"Then should we sleep? It's already midnight" She scooted closer to Mina. Helping her to finish things. "Yeah, let's go to sleep" By that Mina and Chaeyoung went to their bed and sleep to have some energy tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a big day for the nine of them. It is their first time to get into vacation and first time to get along with each other. Thanking Chaeyoung that they all met, if not by her, they wouldn't know each other.

Morning came, Mina awaken by the sun ray that penetrates into their room. Mina roll over to the right - where Chaeyoung sleep - to get some morning warm from her. But to her dismay, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter