112>

Mizpah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How many more minutes?!" Chaeyoung's mom shouted from the kitchen. Chaeyoung who was in the living room arranging things again and again.

"Less than 30 mins left!" She shouted back. She was getting nervous, she can't stay still. She need to check everything. Her little brother was just eyeing her - getting dizzy because she moves around, a lot.

"Jeonghoon, help me here at the kitchen to prepare the food!" Her mom, once again shouted from the kitchen. Jeonghoon stood up and come at the kitchen to help serve the food her mom cooked.

Chaeyoung came in the kitchen, helping too. It was on time when they prepared everything when they heard the doorbell rang. Chaeyoung look at her mom and brother.

"Go on and open the door" Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh and nod. Her mother caressed  her back, giving her a soothing smile - cheering her up. 

She open the door. She smile widely to hide her nervousness when she saw Mina and her parents. She hug her, tightly. 

"I missed you" Chaeyoung uttered between their hug. Mina snuggle her face to the latter's neck. "I missed you too" She uttered back.

"Ehem" Mama and Papa Myoi cleared their throat. In cue, Mina and Chaeyoung parted and Chaeyoung smile shyly at them. 

"C-come in" Chaeyoung said and gesture them to go in. She even help them to bring some luggages. 

Mrs. Son greeted them in polite way, same goes to Jeonghoon. "Mama and Papa Myoi, these are my family, my mom and my little brother Jeonghoon" She introduced them. They smile at Chaeyoung's family.

"Nice to finally meet you, it's a pleasure." Mama Myoi said, shaking hands with Chaeyong's mother. "Nice to meet you too. The pleasure is on us" 

Chaeyoung and Mina look at each other with a smile on their faces. Jeonghoon shake hands with them before proceeding to the kitchen.

The two family talk.

"So, this is where they will live" Mama Myoi said while scanning the whole house. She was amaze how the interior design makes the whole house look and feel cozy. It was not big but not small. Enough to feet the two.

"I really love the taste of style of Chaeyoung" She added making Chaeyoung smile proudly. "How much is the cost if you will buy the whole house?"

"Around 70M Won" Chaeyoung response. 

Mina look at Chaeyoung, remembering their conversation they had last two weeks regarding about buying the house and not renting it.

"Have you decide?" She asked, making them look at the couple. Chaeyoung look back at Mina, frowning, deciphering what she's talking about. Mina giggled. "About buying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter