TTW 2.0 10 - Practice

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Whooo!" Serena cheered like a fangirl. "Go Play Adventure!"

Play Adventure was the name of Chaerin and company's group. Serena was the only one that could show up today. Katherine had homework to complete by the end of today for tomorrow. Jasmine was unexpectedly called in for work which she was hired a few days ago and she had to go in unless she wanted to get fired. She did not want to lose the job after just getting it. As for Melanie, well she was persuaded by Gina to do some clothes shopping earlier this morning. That left Serena to give the septet tips and constructive criticism. Once she did that she left shortly afterwards to give Play Adventure more practice time as they were given a set amount of time to use the dance room at the school.

"Hmm, so Katherine's at the school's library, Jasmine's at A Twosome Place working, and Melanie's with Gina clothes shopping." Serena said to herself as she was making her way across campus to leave school. "What should I do before going home?"

Serena aimlessly wandered around campus while thinking of what to do when she suddenly heard her name being called in the distance. She became alert upon recognizing the voice and tentatively looked over her shoulder to see if it was who she thought it was. Of course she was right as she saw Jisung along with Chan and Changbin accompanying him while they

Please log in to read the full chapter