7. SOME OTHER DAY

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Although it's whatever and I honestly don't really care, but I am a bit curious. Okay, like I get why we're all here, but like why is Lucas here, too?" Serena asked.

She, Melanie, Lucas, and Ten were at the Incheon Airport awaiting their flight to depart to Bangkok, Thailand at around one in the morning a few days later after Skyler's birthday party event.

"Because he wanted to tag along." Ten answered nonchalantly. "And that it'll be my birthday tomorrow. My family really wanted to spend it together after so long."

"Then you could have gone by yourself."

"That's no fun. They wanted to see you guys, too. We are family."

"Just say we had a falling out or something like that."

"Wow, we can't say that. That's rude." Melanie cast a disbelief look at her female cousin. "You know how Auntie and Uncle get. Besides I wana know what Tern has been up to since she's been messaging me for the last few days if we were coming to visit for Ten's birthday, too."

Serena rolled her eyes with a shrug while letting out a yawn.

"Then y'all can have gone without me." Serena deadpanned with a tired look.

"Hey, you can finally meet Mac in person this time."

"Nah. Lucas can go in my place, I guess."

"Don't be such a baby. It's because Lucas misses Thai food and his family are on vacation." Melanie added. "Plus, he misses his mom, too."

"I mean, I miss Thai food, too, but like not that bad." Serena stated with another yawn. "I mean, I miss my mom, too, but like she calls me everyday."

"So does mine, but that still doesn't mean I don't miss her, too, NaNa."

"True, but this is Lucas we're talking about."

"Stop. Don't be mean to him."

"Can you guys not talk about me in Thai. That would be great." Lucas interjected while speaking in Korean. "I really need to brush up on that though."

"Do you wanna speak in Chinese then?" Serena mused while speaking in Mandarin as Melanie shook her head.

"Please, don't." Melanie declined as she also replied in Chinese. "I'm not that fluent compare to you three."

"Then you should study more." Ten countered with a smirk while also lifting his phone to indicate the device. "You have a smartphone that can help you, too."

"Shut up."

Melanie nudged him away as Ten just laughed.

"Fine. We can speak in English." Serena stated while switching over to English.

"Stop trying to show off your language skills." Ten commented with a roll of his eyes while also speaking in English. "Only I can do that."

"Yeah, but not Ten." Lucas agreed with a smug look while also using English. "If anyone's gonna show off their language skills, then it's gonna be me."

"Oh, is that so?" Genevy said in Japanese with a smirk having gotten a little energy boost from activing her language skills before switching to Spanish. "Tell me."

"How do you know so much languages again?" Lucas asked as he settled on speaking Korean instead.

"She has no life and so she just studies and watches things." Melanie responded instead with a yawn also using Korean. "She really got nothing better to do."

"True." Serena agreed also using Korean now. "Although every language ability varies since I don't always have someone to actually converse with to keep it going."

"Then you should come and hang out with us more often." Ten offered with a sly look also opting to use Korean. "There's twenty-two of us and we have several people that speak different languages amongst us. Maybe you can learn some German with YangYang and Melanie can practice her Chinese with the others, too."

"Stop trying to get us to join your little clique." Melanie rejected first. "We already told you guys that we weren't this AxA group at one of your friend's party."

"Your denial game is really strong, but I recognize them blonde locks with pink streaks anywhere." Lucas stated while playing with the ends of Serena's ponytail.

"Stop touching me." Serena told him although she didn't move her head from out of his reach. "You didn't even know I dyed it pink until a week ago. It's been like two months since I dyed it."

Lucas just smiled at her without responding. Ten spoke instead.

"We know it was you guys. It was obvious."

"Really don't know how it was obvious when it wasn't even us, Ten." Melanie denied once again. "Can we like drop it already? It's been like four days now."

"Fine, fine." Ten backed off. "I'll drop it. For now."

"Whatever. You're just lucky there's no school until a few more days."

"Yeah, which I would rather be sleeping in instead of hanging out with y'all." Serena interjected with a deep sigh. "Can never get no alone time."

"Aww, why do you always gotta act like you hate us?"

Lucas pulled her towards him roughly.

"We're gonna start another school term and then you guys graduate and I won't see you again next school term."

"Ugh. You're so annoying, but good. I don't wanna see your face again."

She tried to shove him away from her, but it was of no use.

"This is why I stay clear of you because your fanclub think you and I have something going on between us."

"Maybe there is, Serena?"

Lucas wriggled his eyebrows while saying that and Serena made a face.

"Ewww."

Serena eventually gave up and just let Lucas do his thing.

"Can y'all stop flirting. It's gross." Melanie made a disgusted face before trying to fend Lucas off of her now. "Ew, stop your , Lucas."

"Don't be jealous, Melanie. I have a lot of love for you, too."

Lucas nuzzled his face closer to the female and she tried to punch him a few times to get him to back off, but she was too tired and lazy to put any real strength into her punches.

"Stop it or I'ma smack you across the face in public."

Lucas continued to bother the female as Ten continued to play on his phone like nothing was happening right by him, but a smile tugged at his lips.

"Hello, Auntie and Uncle." The trio greeted Ten's parents before greeting his little sister and her boyfriend. "Tern, Mac. Hi"

Ten happily greeted his family and sister's boyfriend right after them. Once that was over with they then went to settled themselves in before catching up in the family room. They also later discussed Ten's birthday. His mother wanted to plan for tomorrow and to also know what he wanted to do as well. Then again, his mother interjected a lot of time of who she invited and who would be coming and where everything was going to. Ten just let his mother ramble on and on since there was no way he was going to be able to stop her.

They talked some more, well it was more like Ten's mother still going on about who else to invite and what other food should be prepare, and etcetera. Almost like a few hours later, Tern interrupted with talks about doing something else and that the party stuff can just happen later on. So the parents finally let the kids go and do their own thing much to the relief of Ten. He didn't mind having his party here, but it was exhausting when his mother got invovled along with everyone else she knew. She knew a lot of people and so did his dad.

"So how are Katherine and Jasmine? Did they go to Vietnam again before the new school term starts?" Tern asked once the female cousins were alone after having split up once they arrived at Siam Square.

"They're good. Still the same as before. They'll return the day before school actually starts." Melanie answered. "I really don't know how they do it to be honest, but like they always cut it super close at the last minute. I would be so dead tired if I had to do that."

"Hmm, me too." Serena agreed. "Anyways, Mac's super cute and dorky in person. You guys totally fit together."

"Aww, thanks, NaNa." Tern giggled before casting them a teasing look. "What about you guys? Still no boyfriend?"

"Sorry that we can't be as happy as you." Serena commented with a playful eye-roll. "I like my single life."

"I'm just letting it happen if it happens. Can't have another one like my last one." Serena responded nonchalantly with a shrug. "In no rush."

"Oh, really? Then why does Ten keep sending me videos and pictures of you two with guys?" Tern asked with a knowing look.

"What do you mean?" The other two wondered with an arched brow. "Let me see."

Tern pulled up the images and clips of what Ten had sent her and showed them to her cousins. Both Melanie and Serena scrolled through the gallery with a very bored expression wondering why Ten couldn't just ask them about some of these photos and clips. Most of them were of the pair with different classmates or random guys that would come up to them. It wasn't until they came across the contents concerning Skyler's party that got them curious. Besides Skyler knowing about their Roseate Bloom life, Tern was the other person that knew as well. When Tern caught sight of them watching a clip of them performing I Must Not Chase the Boys, Tern commented with an excited tone.

"Ohh, I love this performance of you guys. I wish I was there. I always miss out on your guys' singing."

Please log in to read the full chapter