Gift

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"This oddly feels like a double date then a simple hangout, Jasmine." Katherine whispered to her twin in English as the pair sat across from Johnny and Jaehyun at the cozy and stylish location of Tailor Coffee.

Earlier, the males had caught the two before they could make their way to Churro 101 after leaving Su Noraebang. The twins spent looking at their phones as there were four ways to get to the said location from where they were. Katherine and Jasmine were about to decide which one was the fastest yet easiest route to get to Churro 101 when their attention was directed to the males instead when they heard their names fall from their mouths. Now here they were at a different location thanks to Jasmine agreeing to Johnny's invitation on behalf of the two. Katherine was unable to get a word in and found herself being dragged by her sister to the establishment.

"I'm fine with that." Jasmine stated with a smile as Katherine let out a sigh. "Of course you are."

Since Katherine wasn't as infatuated by the idea of sitting in front of her crush she spoke up first to get to the point.

"So, what did you guys wanna talk about?"

"Well, Haneul mentioned that you and your other two friends like to sing a lot," Jaehyun began and trailed off as Johnny picked up from where he had left off, "And we were wondering if you guys would partake in a special event later this month on the twenty-third."

"Oh, yeah, we can totally do that." Jasmine agreed instantly.

Katherine refrained from slapping her sister.

"Um, what she mean is, why?"

"Um, no, Rin. I meant what I meant."

"I know, Min, but I'm also trying to look out for the other two, remember."

"Oh, right. The other two. I completely forgot."

"No kidding."

Jasmine still confirmed on behalf of Katherine and the cousins.

"They'll be fine. We'll totally do it."

"Really?" The two males perked up with hope as Katherine dashed that away.

"Um, no, not really. Sorry. We have to talk it out with the other two."

"Seriously, Rin, it'll be okay. Ri and Won will totally agree with it."

Jaehyun interjected before the sisters could start arguing further.

"How about this? You guys can discuss it later? You can give us a response by the end of the week?"

"How are we suppose to give you guys a response?" Katherine asked clueless. "We don't have a means to contact you guys unless it's through Haneul."

"Easy!" Johnny dismissed the topic as he whipped out his phone, placed it on the table, and slid it towards the female duo. "We can exchange contact information."

"Oh! Can we?!" Jasmine exclaimed with an excited tone as she brought out her mobile device as well, but held it in her grasps tentatively.

"Of course!"

Johnny held out his hand for her phone and Jasmine instantly unlocked it before handing it over to him. Jasmine nudged Katherine while indicating with her eyes to do the same, but towards Jaehyun instead. Katherine gave her a look, but relented. She looked over at Jaehyun who was already gazing at her with a gentle smile. She meekly shot him a smile of her own before handing her handphone over to him.

"Thank you." Jaehyun thanked her as his thumbs worked their magic.

"Yeah, sure, no problem." Katherine's tone feigned gratefulness.

Before they knew it, the males had entered their numbers into the girls' phone and even called their own phone from the twins'. Katherine assumed that she was also gonna exchange information with Johnny, but it seemed like it was just Jaehyun she would be exchanging with and the same for Jasmine and Johnny. She wondered if this was another thing that Skyler was setting up, but just let it be. It's been a long night anyways.

"Hey, so we're doing this movie night at our place and we're also having chicken and beer. Would you girls like to come?" Johnny asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, yes!" Jasmine instantly agreed happily.

Katherine let out a low groan, but gazed up at Jaehyun when she heard him let out a laugh. He cast her a charming smile.

"Oh, don't be like that. It'll be fun. I'll promise you that."

"Why are you barefoot?" Alice asked Genevy once she and Yuta arrived to the boys' home.

Everyone was hanging in the living room when the duo arrived. Genevy was surprised to see the twins there, but she was more surprised to see that all the boys were there save Hansol as he was still gone with his date with Skyler. Ten only mentioned it would just be her, Alice, him, and Lucas. Ten was such a liar.

"Did you walk all the way here like this?" Katherine asked soon afterwards with a puzzled look.

"Or did Yuta piggyback you like in those dramas?" Jasmine mused with a giddy tone.

Genevy didn't answer their questions as she just dropped the white box in Ten's lap.

"There's your chocolate cake. I'm going home."

"Aww, thanks, but everyone's here except two people." Ten pouted while opening the box. "Don't go. Hey, these have fruits on them."

"I know."

Genevy smiled slyly at him while backing away and turned around just to run into Yuta. She instantly took a few steps back feeling awkward from the little mishap.

"Sorry." She apologized although she became cautious of the mischievous smile on Yuta's face.

"Aww, there's no need for apologies. Skinship should be second nature to us."

Genevy instantly jabbed at his shoulder out of being flustered by his words.

"It's not second nature for us and shut up. We're not that close."

Before Yuta could even retort with a playful response, Lucas had come up from behind Genevy to encircle his arms around her body and rubbed his face against hers affectionately.

"Yeah. Only Genevy and I are close enough to act like that." He cooed beside her ear.

Genevy instantly shy away as best as she could from the male, but barely budge due to Lucas' firm grasp. Something flashed across Yuta's eyes and face, but it disappear just as fast as it had appeared.

"Genevy? Isn't it Jyongri?" Yuta asked a second later with confusion.

"Who's Jyongri?" Lucas questioned soon after.

"She is."

Yuta pointed at Genevy as Lucas' eyebrows furrowed.

"No she's not. This is Genevy."

Everyone watched the scene unfold before them wondering how it would turn out like. The girls were amused knowing something like this was gonna happen whereas the boys were wondering which one is the truth. Genevy didn't bother confirming either names.

"And I'm gonna go home."

She removed Lucas' arms from around her and moved passed Yuta, but the latter grabbed her by the hand to prevent her from leaving. Genevy tried to break her hand from his grip, but it ended up with some awkward movements and the two somehow went tumbling to the ground. Everyone held their breath while watching the whole thing go down. Then several of them let out disappointed sounds when the cliche didn't happen of where the falling pair share an accidental kiss.

"Y'know, if your head moved to the left just a few centimeters we could've had our first kiss."

Yuta mused as Genevy actually opened her eyes that she didn't realized had closed during the fall. She had fallen on top of Yuta who had maneuvered them to where he would be the one to land on the ground instead of Genevy. He glanced up at her with a mischievous look.

"Or if I just moved my head over a little and-OW!"

Yuta immediately released Genevy to cradle his forehead due to her headbutting him in response. Some of the boys winced as if they had felt the actual headbutt themselves while the rest were laughing their asses off at their friends' misfortune. The girls shook their head in sympathy as they knew how Genevy was like.

"It's almost eleven!" "It's about to start!" "OMG, it's here! It's here! "Everyone gather around!"

Some o

Please log in to read the full chapter