9. ALL DAY

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You really brought us over to watch the same fancams from your friend's party and still think it's us. Seriously?"

Melanie cast the two males a neutral look despite having finishind watching a clip of her and Serena as AxA at Skyler's birthday party.

"Seriously, I know right. I thought I was gonna get treated to food or something." Serena complained while slumping further in to the couch she was sitting in at the boys' apartment. "Not watch some videos that we already told you that it wasn't us."

"Yeah. So if that's all, NaNa and I are gonna go home and chill."

"Wait, wait, don't go."

The males stood up instantly while waving their hands for them not to go.

"We know that's you two with your friends as AxA." Ten stated with a firm tone while gesturing at the TV monitor. "Don't deny it. Tern even said so."

"Did she really?"

"Well, yeah, sorta. She kinda just said it may look like you guys. Still, I know it is you two."

"Seriously, Ten. What makes you think that's us?"

Serena tilted her head with a bored look.

"Your hair." Lucas remarked while answering the question instead. "Before you changed it. Why did you change it? It was blonde and pink like two weeks ago. Is it so that we wouldn't find out it was you."

"No. I dyed it because I was bored. I haven't seen my natural hair in like five years, Lucas."

"Wow, really?"

Serena nodded while looking over at Melanie.

"Let's go, NiNi. I'll make something when we get back."

Both girls were pushed back onto the couch trying to get up and leave by the two males.

"Don't worry about the food. We got that cover." Lucas reassured them.

Ten jumped in next to deter his cousins from trying to leave again.

"Besides, the both of you need to explain this whole AxA and why I wasn't inform about it."

"We're not AxA, Ten." They chimed. "That's not us. It's someone else."

"It's creepy how in sync y'all are right now." Lucas commented with a shocked expression. "Really creepy."

"Forget that, Lucas." Ten dismissed that topic and returned back to the previous one. "You guys are AxA because I just have this feeling and even though Tern tried to play it off like she doesn't know, but I know. Either one of you or maybe both of you or your other two friends are also a fan of NCT and know that bit about us, too."

Melanie yawned while playing on her phone ignoring her male cousin's explanation of her being a part of AxA. Serena had grabbed a pillow nearby to hug and use it to rest her head on. Both girls were becoming bored and wanted to know when this would be all over. Before the two males could pursue the subject further by using the video clips with more details, the door bang open with loud talks following after. The two females became alert upon all the noises that suddenly sounded.

"I thought it was only the two of you that lived here?"

Serena looked at them questioningly before her face darken and she scowled at the two males.

"Right?"

Melanie found herself in a somewhat staring contest with Jaemin. The two girls found out that Ten and Lucas actually lived with twenty others in their apartment dorms. By this it basically meant that each had their own room within the complex and where the four o them were currently was just the shared living room. The two seriously didn't realize how rich these guys were despite having gone to Skyler's party. Anyways, it was Jaemin and Jeno who had returned home from classes and somehow the group of four got the girls into playing games with them to pass time, but the boys wanted a favor and had to win three games out of five to get it.

The first game was checkers. Serena won that easily. The next game was the gator teeth one and Jeno won that. It was pure luck and poor Serena had to press the one that bit her on the second try. The third game they played was some video game that Serena wasn't familiar with and lost that one. Lucas had won and he and Ten were becoming giddy with the thought of getting that favor and closer to the truth. They then played the basic game of rock, paper, and scissors and Serena won in the end after like so many times of playing it. The last game they decided to play was the staring contest. It was a little different as they could blink, but couldn't look away from the other person. So far Melanie had lasted about a minute looking into Jaemin's eyes and vice versa.

"I can't believe she's able to look at him without looking away." Jeno commented for the nth time since it begun. "She's a trooper."

"Ni just doesn't care." Ten dismissed. "I'm surprised Jaemin's not the one turning away. She has snake eyes."

"I think they're about the same." Lucas interjected while looking from Jaemin to Melanie. "Ni just scares me a little more than Jaemin does though."

At that moment Melanie's gaze to the three males commenting with her dark look and the trio backed away instantly.

"I won."

Jaemin smiled in victory with a laugh following after. Melanie returned her gaze back to the male.

"So you did."

Melanie was becoming affected by Jaemn's stare, but she wanted to last as long as possible. She then faced her cousin again.

"Anyways, NaNa's already knocked ou-"

"Wait, I'm Nana. Who are you talking about?" Jaemin interrupted her upon hearing the familiar nickname that he went by as well.

"Oh, you go by that nickname, too?" Lucas asked a bit confused. "I didn't know."

"You don't know a lot of things." Melanie remarked with a smirk. "Anyways, if there anything else or no? Because we're gonna go home."

"You can't go yet." Jeno said with a small smile. "There's still that favor."

The female duo found themselves in a recording studio and recording some song they've never heard before, but had to do it after giving up ten minutes later while stuck in the recording booth. Serena started out the song.

[GENEVY] I mean it's strange these days
This is not explained by words
I do not know my mind either
I think I'm crazy about you

[ALICE] Monday [GENEVY] Tuesday
[ALICE] Wednesday [GENEVY] Thursday
[ALICE] Your head is all your thoughts
[GENEVY] Friday [ALICE] Saturday
[GENEVY] Sunday [ALICE] all day [GENEVY] I fell for you

[ALICE] I mean it's strange these days
I have no reason
I do not know if I look at you
I want to run and hold it

[GENEVY] Monday [ALICE] Tuesday 
[GENEVY] Wednesday [ALICE] Thursday
[GENEVY] Your head is all your thoughts 
[ALICE] Friday [GENEVY] Saturday
[ALICE] Sunday [GENEVY] all day
[ALICE] I fell for you 

[GENEVY] I do not know either
Why only you
Yesterday and today
Maybe tomorrow

[ALICE] Yeah, you do not
I paint you every day
Day and night 
[GENEVY] All day

[ALICE] Monday [GENEVY] Tuesday
[ALICE] Wednesday [GENEVY] Thursday
[ALICE] Your head is all your thoughts
[GENEVY] Friday [ALICE] Saturday
[GENEVY] Sunday [ALICE] all day
[GENEVY] I fell for you

[ALICE] I mean it's strange these days
This is not explained by words  

The song came to an end and the female cousins glanced at one another with a tired look.

"Are we done now?" Melanie asked first in a tired tone.

Both she and Serena stared at the quartet through the glass as they were being monitored by Ten, Lucas, Jeno, and Jaemin.

This was the favor that the four boys had wanted from them, well it was more like Jaemin needed the favor as his web drama project needed the last OST song to be sung by a female duet. It wasn't picked up as he and his class couldn't find a duet in time to do so and they were desperate to get someone to sing the track. Ten and Lucas thought it would be a great idea to get Melanie and Serena to do it, but it just took a little longer in convincing them. Neither of the girls wanted to sing and Serena was still grumpy from her little nap and still had no food in her stomach. Serena was the same, but more annoyed about it all.

"Yes! Thank you. You both can come out." Ten informed them while motioning for them to also come out.

"Is the door not barricaded this time around?" Serena asked with a tone.

That was why the girls couldn't leave as they were locked in the recording booth with no way out unless they recorded the song. Anyways, the duo also didn't expect for the boys to have their own recording studio in the complex either. The life of the rich was surely full of surprises in their own way.

"Its been unlock for a while now." Jeno answered with an innocent tone.

"Wow." The female duo let out as they made their way towards the door.

Once they exited the recording booth Jeno had come up to them.

"So do you two want to be credited by your full name and department? Or just your full name? Or maybe just your first name and department?" Jeno asked while holding on to a clipboard and pen and looking at them awaiting an answer.

"What do you mean?" Melanie asked confused.

"For the singing credits of All Day, of course. We want to make sure that the both of you get credited for my web drama, Method To Hate You." Jaemin stated with a smile. "I really do appreciate the two of you for singing the song and helping me and my class complete it."

"Not like it was by choice in a sense." Serena remarked.

Melanie intervened before her cousin got more annoyed.

"Um, can't you just leave us out of it?"

Please log in to read the full chapter