All Day

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was just the second week of the new semester and the White Day Festival was in full swing already with the students carrying gifts around campus. The student council or during this time, Love's Helpers as they were called, delivered messages and gifts to lucky recepients. Whether they were faculty or students. Anyways, Jasmine and Katherine were waiting for their friends to arrive at the table they sat at once classes were done for the day. A few seconds later they noticed Genevy coming towards them with arms full of items while wearing a sour face. The pair couldn't hep but let a few laughs escape at the sight of their friend.

"Wow. Did someone make a confession to you this year?" Katherine asked once Genevy sat down with a plop.

"No. I have no idea who sent these and no one wants them."

She let the items scattered all over the table while she wore the two balloon bouquets like a bracelet on both wrists as that's how it was delievered to her.

"Please eat or take whatever you want."

Before the twins could browse the many snacks and materials there was another load of similar things falling on top of Genevy's stash. Their eyes move up to see Alice in the same state as Genevy. Alice plopped onto the empty seat while removing the balloon bracelets and tying it around the tie of a large white bear plush doll.

"I did nothing on Red Day and yet I got so much on White Day. Why?" Alice grumbled to herself more than to her friends. "How about you guys?"

"The same as you, Alice." Genevy indicated with a sweep of her hands at her items as well. "I wonder if it's the same person."

"Hmm, a secert admirer that likes the both of you? That's a drama scene ready to be written." Jasmine commented with a laugh while going through the pile.

"I wouldn't mind that happening. Those usually turn out as a rom-com." Katherine chuckled also going through the pile. "Jasmine and I just got some marshamallow lollipops, but they were delivered to the wrong twin."

"From who?" Genevy asked with an arched brow. "That's weird they got delivered to the wrong person."

"Do you remember that guy, Davud, from the Foreign Language department?" Jasmine brought up. "Yeah, he mixed us up somehow although it was Katherine who's been tutoring him for the past two years."

"Guys, I guess." Katherine dismissed. "I don't care either way. He had good intentions."

"True." Alice agreed before looking around them. "Anyways, where's Skyler? She's usually here as she shows off all the stuff she got."

As an answer all four of their mobile device beeped. It was a message from Skyler that her and Hansol were on a date and that she'll see them later tonight.

"Well, I guess their relationship is okay, for now." Jasmine commented with a judging expression while picking up a chocolate bar to snack on. "Let's just hope she doesn't come home crying again if he bails on her again."

"I know right." The trio agreed with a nod.

"Let's just hope she's forgotten about the whole graduation thing, too." Genevy added to which they all agreed with a nod.

"Anyways, what's our plan for the day?" Genevy asked while eating a marshmallow cookie. "It's a little after one-thirty so let's avoid all the couple spots today."

"Ah, that's the thing, Jasmine and I are doing a group meeting." Katherine informed them after finishing some caramel popcorn. "So, we gotta get ready for that."

"How did Jasmine convinced you into doing one of those?" Alice asked with a laugh also eating a marshmallow cookie.

"I told her that there's free food and alcohol." Jasmine replied instead with a grin. "No one can say no to that."

"True." The cousins chimed.

"Plus, I don't have to wear anything too fancy, so that was a deal breaker." Katherine added.

"Aren't they usually at night? Why do you need to get ready for that so soon?" Genevy asked confused.

"The girls being Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri, Koeun, NingNing, Hina, Herin, and Yiyang, you remember them, yeah?" Katherine said as she looked at the two cousins expectantly.

"I know of Wendy because she's also friends with Sejeong." Genevy stated. "The others I'm not that familiar with, but I know who you're talking about."

"Yeah, I know them." Alice added with a nod. "I just don't hang out with them as often as you two do."

"Well they want to do a late lunch and some other activities before having dinner and probably karaoke afterwards." Jasmine explained. "But Herin and Yiyang had to cancel last minute due to family issues and we got roped in to replace them."

"It seems quite tedious, but I guess it's okay for today since there are major deals going on and we all just wanna eat as much as possible while meeting cute boys." Katherine reasoned with a laugh. "Don't you think?"

"A little." The cousins agreed.

"Anyways, we gotta get going. Yeri and Irene just messaged me that they wanna get there earlier and prepare and what not. Thanks for the snacks and don't eat too much."

Jasmine took a few as the the twins bid the other two goodbyes leaving the cousins with their stuff.

"So, should we leave these stuff here and just act like we never got anything?"

Genevy pointed at all their items with a questioningly look.

"That's basically littering, Genevy."

Alice laughed while picking up a small bag of white chocolate and macademia nut cookies.

"This is my favorite and so whoever got me this knows me quite well."

"Might be a stalker, but true."

Genevy also picked up a small bag containing bite-sized brownies, but dropped the bag to remove the balloon bracelets from her wrists.

"Whoever gave us this must have the wrong person. Or at least me since I hardly interact with anyone compare to you."

"That's because you're a loner and hate hanging out with people."

"But she loves me, doesn't she?"

A third voice interjected as arms suddenly wrapped around Genevy's shoulders from behind.

"Isn't that right, sweetie?"

The person rubbed his cheeks affectionately against Genevy's and she already knew who it was from his voice and action.

"Ew, Lucas. Stop or your little fanclub will get jealous and probably murder me this time around."

"How can they when you changed the color of you hair again from the last time I saw you?"

He laughed removing his arms from Genevy who ran a tentative hand through her newly dyed ash lavendar locks while he sat next to her. A fourth person soon sat next to Alice and gave her a side hug.

"Hello, beautiful."

Alice ignored her cousin, but returned the side hug.

"I bet it was you two that gave us all of these, huh?"

Alice indicated while sweeping a hand at the items.

"What's the deal?"

"What?" Ten scoffed in disbelief. "I can't be nice to my two favorite cousins?"

"No." The females chorused with a knowing look while finishing up their bag of cookies.

"Besides, how did you guys know we would be here?" Alice asked before eyeing Ten suspiciously. "You looked up my location, huh?"

Ten grinned with a wriggle of his eyebrows while hoding up his phone as a response.

"Wow."

"Anyways, what do you guys want?" Genevy asked a second later. "Shouldn't y'all be out with your dates or group or whatever celebrating White Day today?"

"That's why we're here." Lucas responded with a large grin. "Do you guys have plans for the rest of the day?"

"You really brought us over to watch the same fancams from your friend's party and still think it's us. Seriously?"

Alice cast the two males a neutral look despite having finishind watching a clip of her and Genevy as AxA at Skyler's birthday party.

"Seriously, I know right. I thought I was gonna get treated to a nice dinner or something." Genevy complained while slumping further in to the couch she was sitting in at the boys' apartment. "Not watch some videos that we already told you that it wasn't us."

"Yeah. So if that's all, Genevy and I are gonna go home and chill."

"Wait, wait, don't go."

The males stood up instantly while waving their hands for them not to go.

"We know that's you two with your friends as AxA." Ten stated with a firm tone while gesturing at the TV monitor. "Don't deny it. Tern even said so."

"Did she really?"

"Well, yeah, sorta. She kinda just said it may look like you guys. Still, I know it is you two."

"Seriously, Ten. What makes you think that's us?"

Genevy tilted her head with a bored look.

"Your hair." Lucas remarked while answering the question instead. "Before you changed it. Why did you change it? It was blonde and pink like two weeks ago. Is it so that we wouldn't find out it was you."

"No. Because I was bored. I haven't seen my natural hair in like five years, Lucas."

"Wow, really?"

Genevy nodded while looking over at Alice.

"Let's go. I'll make something when we get back."

Both girls were pushed back onto the couch trying to get up and leave by the two males.

"Don't worry about the food. We got that cover." Lucas reassured them.

Ten jumped in next to deter his cousins from trying to leave again.

"Besides, the both of you need to explain this whole AxA and why I wasn't inform about it."

"We're not AxA, Ten." They chimed. "That's not us. It's someone else."

"It's creepy how in sync y'all are right now." Lucas commented with a shocked expression. "Really creepy."

"Forget that, Lucas." Ten dismissed that topic and returned back to the previous one. "You guys are AxA because I just have this feeling and even though Tern tried to play it off like she doesn't know, but I know. Either one of you or maybe both of you or your other two friends are also a fan of NCT and know that bit about us, too."

Alice yawned while playing on her phone ignoring her male cousin's explanation of her being a part of AxA. Genevy had grabbed a pillow nearby to hug and use it to rest her head on. Both girls were becoming bored and wanted to know when this would be all over. Before the two males could pursue the subject further by using the video clips with more details, the door bang open with loud talks following after. The two females became alert upon all the noises that suddenly sounded.

"I thought it was only the two of you that lived here?"

Alice looked at them questioningly before her face darken.

"Right?"

Alice found herself in a somewhat staring contest with Jaemin. The two girls found out that Ten and Lucas actually lived with twenty others in their apartment dorms. By this it basically meant that each had their own room within the complex and where the group were currently was just the shared living room. The two seriously didn't realize how rich these guys were despite having gone to Skyler's party. Anyways, it was Jaemin and Jeno who had returned home from classes and somehow the g

Please log in to read the full chapter