12. MERRY BLACK DAY

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi, guys!" Serena greeted the viewers in English through the camera as they were holding a live stream through their youtube channel.

It was Jasmine's idea to do the whole live stream thing as it was something new. Plus, it was Black Day and they decided to just do a live as they weren't attached to anyone and they were kinda getting annoyed by Skyler and Hansol. Also, the quartet just wanted people to stop leaving constant comments and messages to show themselves and what not. The quartet decided to blend Roseate Bloom and AxA together and create a more united side of them. Skyler wasn't aware of it and hoped she would be okay with their decision to do this. As of right now they were sitting from left to right with Serena, Katherine, Melanie, and Jasmine. The girls had on their respective colored masks as well.

"This is the first time we're actually revealing ourselves despite the masks that we have on as we still wanna keep our identity a secret, too." Serena explained with a small smile before speaking again. "Going forward we will now be going by the name 'byBLOOM' and our stage names have changed as well."

Serena then gestured for Jasmine to introduced herself and then ending it with herself.

"I was formally known as Jade Rose, but now it's MINH."

"I was Melon Rose, but it's changed to LANI."

"I'm LINH. now and won't be going by Kitty Rose any longer."

"Yup, I'm RINA. now too, and not Rini Rose either."

Serena glanced at her the other three before facing the camera again.

"So please understand that it has nothing to do with you guys or anything like that. We loved our past names, but we feel like it isn't really us anymore and so why we have decided to go by something else. Also we just wanted to change it for ourselves and think of it as a growth sort of thing if that makes any sense."

Jasmine took over as speaker now.

"So please support us like you have always done as I'm sure it'll get some getting use to with all of the new changes. Even so, our love for singing and performing is still the same, but it'll just be a little less than before with life getting in the way as well as school."

Jasmine glance at the other three as well before facing te camera once again.

"Anyways, because it's Black Day here in Korea right now and a weekend, we're gonna sing several songs to you in celebration of the holiday and our single life! Aslo sorry to those that are either staying up to watch this or in need of going to school or work or wherever you may be. We appreciate the love and support and hope we don't disappoint you with our first ever live singing."

Katherine then took over with an excited tone.

"So, we hope that all of you enjoy it and leave some constructive criticism below if possible. We appreciate anything unless it's absolutely rude and we won't hesitate to report you and blocked you."

"Yeah." Melanie piped up while taking over the taking bit. "Alright, let's get it! Much love everyone so..."

The girls ended their greeting with their usual one wanting to keep it instead of mixing it with the AxA one.

"Dream high and reach for the sky!"

The girls settled themselves before Serena press play for the first song to start. It was Merry Black Day by Pascol. A perfect song for the holiday. Serena did the Chinese part before Katherine actually started out the song itself first.

[KATHERINE] There are too many days only for couples
Too many
There are too little days for singles
Just one day
Hello, Merry Black Day

[JASMINE] February 14 is Valentine’s Day
March 14 is White Day
May 14 is Rose Day
June is Kiss Day
November is Pepero Day [MELANIE] (what)
Guys who haven’t gotten chocolate [MELANIE] (put your hands up)
Girls who haven’t gotten candy [MELANIE] (put your hands up)
April 14 is Merry Black Day
Let’s hang out and play on our own [MELANIE] (everybody solo)

[SERENA] Today is our party, wear chic black clothes
High heels and blinging sunglasses
Meet your best friend right now
Today is our party, we won’t back down
Everyone have fun, everyone shout, every body solo hands up

[ALL] Merry Black Day, [KATHERINE] couples’ hell, singles’ heaven
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [JASMINE] go away couples, singles are coming
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [SERENA] couples’ hell, singles’ heaven
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [MELANIE] today is our party

[ALL] Say Merry Black Day, say Merry Black Day
Say Merry Black Day, what’s up Merry Black Day

[MELANIE] Hello Merry Black Day, April 14th
Who said singles are pitiful?
The singles’ party we’ve waited for
My best friend comes out looking the best she can [JASMINE] (okay)
Shout to the couples, hope you gain 30kg
Shout to the couples, hope you go through disasters each year
It may be bad but I can’t help it, today we’re party
Everybody solo, hello, Merry Black Day

[KATHERINE] Today is our party, wear chic black clothes
High heels and blinging sunglasses
Meet your best friend right now
Today is our party, we won’t back down
Everyone have fun, everyone shout, every body solo hands up

[ALL] Merry Black Day, [JASMINE] couples’ hell, singles’ heaven
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [MELANIE] go away couples, singles are coming
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [KATHERINE] couples’ hell, singles’ heaven
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [SERENA] today is our party

[ALL] Merry Black Day, [KATHERINE] couples’ hell, singles’ heaven
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [JASMINE] go away couples, singles are coming
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [SERENA] couples’ hell, singles’ heaven
[ALL] Merry Black Day, [MELANIE] today is our party

Once the song came to an end, Melanie playfully mentioned that they would be getting jjajangmyeon with extra yellow pickled radishes soon as they were just waiting on the delivery person to send them. Katherine then mentioned the next song as they were keeping it to the 'Black" theme for the time being as it would be Rainbow's Black Swan. Katherine started out the song for that one and when it was over, Serena introduced the next one which was IU's Black Out. Jasmine then revealed the one after it would be MC Mong's Black Hole featuring Ailee. After that, Katherine introduced the last 'Black" title theme song which was Black Tinkerbell by ChoCholat. Jasmine was the one that started out the song this time around.

When the song came to an end the girls took a mini break to use the restroom and drink some water or something. The quartet also spoke some words out to their viewers and hoped that they were enjoying their day whether they celebrated the holiday or not. As long as they were having a chill day or night and just wanted good vibes to head their way. Once all four were good again, Jasmine introduced the next song which was in English. It was Serena's pick as she thought it was perfect for the holiday as well. Also it was a message to those out there to actually enjoy their single life while they can and didn't need to look for love and just live a litte. It was Sarina Paris' The Single Life and it was Jasmine who started out the song.

[JASMINE] Freedom's all around
Dancing as we paint the town
Friends, they do surround
We are single, yeah

[SERENA] It's so great to be
Answering to nobody
Freedom's got the sound
We are single, yeah

[KATHERINE] Freedom's all around
People jumping up and down
Boys and girl get down
We are single, yeah

[MELANIE] It's so great to be
In the crazy company
What more can I be
We are single, yeah

[ALL] Da di da di da di
[JASMINE] The single life is for me
[ALL] Da di da di da di
[SERENA] With the fun company
[ALL] Da di da di da di
[KATHERINE] The single life is for me
Da di da di da di
[MELANIE] With the fun company
[ALL] Da di da di da di
Da di da di da di
Da di da di da di
Da di da di da di

[JASMINE] Forget about the boy
Girl, he don't do you right
[SERENA] Forget about the way
That he hugged you tonight

[KATHERINE] So dry up all your tears
Listen up, come with me
[MELANIE] We'll play the single life
With the fun company

[ALL] Da di da di da di
[JASMINE] The single life is for me
[ALL] Da di da di da di
[SERENA] With the fun company
[ALL] Da di da di da di
[KATHERINE] The single life is for me
[ALL] Da di da di da di
[MELANIE] With the fun company
[ALL] Da di da di da di
Da di da di da di
Da di da di da di
Da di da di da di

[JASMINE] Freedom's all around
Dancing as we paint the town
Friends, they do surround
We are single, yeah

[SERENA] It's so great to be
Answering to nobody
Freedom's got the sound
We are single, yeah

[KATHERINE] Freedom's all around
People jumping up and down
Boys and girl get down
We are single, yeah

[MELANIE] It's so great to be
In the crazy company
What more can I be
We are single, yeah

[ALL] Da di da di da di
[JASMINE] The single life is for me
[ALL] Da di da di da di
[SERENA] With the fun

Please log in to read the full chapter