Don't Go

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A little over a week later, Alice and company found themselves again as the masked group, AxA. Once again they were persuaded by Skyler to perform a short gig for a friend of a friend's birthday party. They didn't know who exactly it was for, but the friend that asked Skyler for AxA would pay the group if they showed up. So in the end the quartet did and they only had eight days to practice a short setlist consisting of older EXO songs as the birthday boy was a fan of the group. The girls decided on which songs they wanted to do and made it interesting by mixing both the Korean and Chinese versions into one. They also changed up the choreography to accomodate their own number of people.

The quartet met at Skyler's home where she dressed up the girls once again. They were coordinated in the same color as before, but this time around in dressed pants and long sleeves tops unlike the dresses and heels previously. The quartet were happy to be wearing comfortable shoes this time and less makeup. The wore the same masks as well. Once they were dressed did all five leave for the venue where the party would be. It wasn't until the four were the center of attention for being the entertainment did they realize who's birthday it was and why Skyler even asked them to come.

"OMG! It's AxA!"

The younger members of the twenty-two group of friends fanboy and giggled while hitting one another upon recognizing the four females on stage before they even introduced themselves.

"All Across Asia," Genevy began before finishing their greeting as a team like last time. "Hello, we're Asian by Asian."

"YeonTokki." Genevy greeted followed by Jasmine, Katherine, and Alice in that order.

"MinHolang."

"RinKoyang."

"SeulGae."

"Thanks to Miss Haneul," Jasmine began the talk, "We've come to celebrate a special someone's birthday today!"

Everyone let out claps and whistles and cheers while Renjun shyly nodded and smiling at his friends surrounding him.

"Thank you so much for having us." Alice thanked the group.

Katherine was the one that finished it up.

"We hope you enjoy our performances tonight."

Again more loud claps and cheers could be heard while Skyler controlled the music via bluetooth. EXO's Wolf came on while AxA got into formation. The males' attention focused on the quartet as they, too, began to move with the beat. Then became surprise when they realized it was a mix of Chinese and Korean when the words came out of Jasmine and Alice's mouths. The boys were unable to sing along accurately. Still it didn't stop their enjoyment of it. Once the song came to an end did the quartet perform Growl next. After that, the quartet took a quick break to catch their breaths and drink some water before getting into formation once again.

MAMA came on and followed by History shortly afterwards. The males were amazed at the groups versality and how they made the songs their own without over doing it. When the girls took another breather, four of the males in particular wondered if the girls were going to do anything special like they did for Skyler's party. They were disappointed when the quartet moved back to their positions to perform Overdose next. When the song was about to end, Skyler had moved about to grab chairs for her friends to sit on for the last two stages. The girls took another breather and drank water before speaking once more.

"Did you guys enjoy that?" Katherine asked as loud cheers and words could be heard. "I'm glad to know. Anyways, we have two more songs and then we'll be saying our goodbyes to y'all. Please enjoy our last two stages and thank you so much for having us!"

The quartet got comfortable despite hearing disappointing comments about them ending earlier than expected unlike how they had performed at Skyler's party. Soon enough, What Is Love started to play and it was Alice who began singing first followed by Katherine. When it came to an end, Alice spoke right after.

"This last song is dedicated to the birthday boy. We heard it is your favorite song and we hope you like our rendition of it."

Don't Go filled up the room and Renjun felt touched upon hearing his favorite song being dedicated and song to him. It was surely the best birthday by far. Genevy was the one that sang first followed by the others in their respective parts.

[GENEVY] Your little arms are about to fly towards me
Seeing you wave your hand, asking me to come to your side
[JASMINE] Your earnest eyes and your silent stories
[ALICE] It was that night that you were blown into my heart
and collected inside

[JASMINE] In your deep image I lost myself
[ALICE] I’m worrying about you even within my spirit
[GENEVY] Completely drunk in your body movements
That I forgot to even breathe

[KATHERINE] Tears shining,
I really don’t have the heart to watch you being hurt
Be it a second or it’d be nice if it’s to eternity,
I’m certain of my direction

[ALL] So baby don’t go
[JASMINE] Yeah, take me to a place which will have you,
where we’ll be together for eternity
[ALL] Oh [GENEVY] I’ll follow you even at the end of the world
[JASMINE] Please don’t escape from my vision
Don’t disappear even when morning comes
[ALL] Oh [GENEVY] it’s like the you I have once dreamed,
you are that beautiful butterfly in my life

[ALICE] Oh woo whoo whoo [KATHERINE] oh yeah yeah
[ALICE] Woo whoo whoo [KATHERINE] yeah
[ALICE] Woo whoo whoo [JASMINE] listen

[GENEVY] No matter where you’re from, no matter where we’re going
You’re always encircling around me
and you’ll even flutter your eyes at me
[JASMINE] Even at the steep and uphill cliff
Don’t worry there’s nothing to be afraid of

[ALL] Please look at me, don’t hide away from love
[ALICE] Oh I fall for you several times
[ALL] Love came to me without knowing
[ALICE] Love is now in progress, getting ready to set out

[KATHERINE] Your memories and
even the future will be filled with my footprints
Hidden within my mind,
I feel incredibly happy becoming the password to love
Whoa no

[ALL] So baby don’t go
[JASMINE] Yeah to the place you live
Please take me with you
[ALL] Oh [GENEVY] we will fly to the center of the world together
[JASMINE] You are just in my eyes,
you can’t fly away from anywhere
[ALL] Oh [GENEVY] the walk I dream of
You are my beautiful butterfly

[JASMINE] Standing at the corner of the street, strange yet familiar
Even if I’m lost it’s still clear
[ALICE] I will follow my heart, because you are my purpose
[ALL] Your body movements quietly catch my eye
Your eyes are strong but soft
[KATHERINE] I can’t deny it, yeah

[ALL] Please take me with you
[ALICE] Yeah, to the place you live
Please take me with you
[ALL] Oh [ALICE] we will go to the end of the world together, don’t go
[JASMINE] Please don’t escape from my vision
Don’t disappear even when morning comes
[ALL] Oh [ALICE] it’s like the you I have once dreamed,
you are that beautiful butterfly in my life

[KATHERINE] Woo whoo whoo [ALICE] (Oh yeah yeah)
[KATHERINE] Woo whoo whoo [ALICE] (Oh yeah yeah)
[KATHERINE] Woo whoo whoo

Don't Go came to an end and Genevy did the last ment.

"Thanks again for having us and until next time, bye bye!"

The quartet were about to run off again like last time, but unfortunately for them they were suddenly surrounded by the younger males who didnt want them to go.

"You can't leave yet! You didn't sing the birthday song and have cake yet!" Renjun informed them with a hopeful smile. "Stay a little longer, please?"

Instead of singing the birthday song and enjoying the lovely cake afterwards, the quartet found themselves sharing a birthday dance with birthday boy, Renjun. The four took turns reluctantly one by one starting with Genevy, then Katherine, then Alice, and ending it with Jasmine as they waltz to the song of Star Blossom much to the dismay of Doyoung. Once it was done, the four were gonna make another run for it, but realized that Skyler was no where in sight.

"Um, where did Sk-Haneul go?" Genevy asked to the large group and realized that Hansol wasn't in sight either.

Alice had picked up on what Genevy was thinking.

"She left with Hansol, didn't she?"

"Yeah." The group of males collectively answered with nod.

The quartet huddled up together while speaking in English in hushed tones even though they're frustration and annoyances couldn't be missed by the onlookers.

"Bro. I left all my stuff in her car." Genevy stated with a slightly panicked tone.

"I know. So did I." Katherine added with an equally panicked state. "How are we suppose to go home?"

"So neither of us has money nor our items and we can't call her." Jasmine concluded. "We're screwed."

"Ain't no way I'm walking home, bro." Alice deadpanned with an annoyed look. "She could've let us know since she's the one that put us in this position."

"Ugh, you know how she is." Genevy dismissed. "Impulsive and I'm sure she was thinking we'll make great friends with her rich friends."

"Ah, true. I shouldn't have me

Please log in to read the full chapter