13. PROMISE

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Some times I questioned myself on why I'm still hanging out with you guys and why do I keep on saying yes to Skyler after her endless pleading." Serena mumbled while buttoning up the rest of the buttons of her Aggrestuko kigurumi. "Why do I do this to myself?"

"Because it's how you are." Melanie answered for her with a laugh while also buttoning up her Scrump kigurumi. "You do this to yourself and you already know why."

"Yeah, I know." Serena sighed. "But still though, it's not like I'm super close and friends with her boyfriend's group of friends. This is really turning out like those cliche drama plots in getting to know them and the whole rich boy and average girl bit, too."

"Honestly, that's just you in seeing everything." Melanie remarked with a laugh.

"Yeah, Rina, that's just you." Katherine agreed. "Anyways, just stop thinking about that and just think of other things."

"How can I though?" Serena pouted while letting out another sigh. "You guys are taking this whole thing way more casually than I am for some odd reason."

"Hey, okay, that's probably true, but at least we get paid for these little gigs." Jasmine reasoned while checking herself out in her Tigger kigurumi. "This pays a whole lot more than all of our other part-time jobs combine."

"Yeah, I have to concur." Katherine agreed while also checking herself out in her own Gudetama kigurumi. "It's only for a few hours unlike the other jobs."

"I know, but still, it's not like we're actual performers or anything." Serena whined. "We just do covers on YouTube. We're not celebrities or whatever."

"Well, the birthday boy seems to think we are so for tonight we're celebrties for now." Jasmine stated with a grin. "Which to be honest, isn't all that bad."

"Of course for you it isn't as you actually know who these boys are. Who's birthday is it again?"

"Lee Jeno. Freshmen and a cutie although he's kinda shy despite his outside of appearance of looking like a bad boy."

"Ohh, another one of Serena's type." Katherine cooed playfully as Serena nudged her with a roll of her eyes.

"Shut up, Kat. I don't have a type."

"Yeah, right." Melanie remarked with a scoff. "Tsundere style is your type just like you."

"Not even. I'm more of a kuudere."

"Mmhmm. Anyways, you better it up because I don't want to hear you complain all night."

Melanie handed Serena her masked while wearing her own with a smirk.

"Time to put on your fake smile and interact with people."

"Oh yay." Serena exclaimed with sarcastic enthusiasm. "People. Fun."

The quartet opened up Jeno's birthday party with Super Junior H's Pajama Party with Jasmine singing first as all four were actually holding up hand-held microphones and not wearing a head-mic like previously. Skyler had told the four that it was a sleepover for her sorority and had invited the quartet over. Of course, it was a lie as it was another masked event as AxA for Hansol's friend's birthday who wanted AxA to perform for his birthday party. Luckily though it was just the close group of friends and relatively small just like Renjun's a month ago.

[JASMINE] once,twice,three times,how many times have we met
i was struck through the heart with your feelings
the way she looked at me
all of sudden the beat and rhythm flowed through my body,
like a man now, OKAY
all the preparations are now done,
OK one,two,three, lets go!

[MELANIE] lets have a party together tonight
because i want to make this a memorable night for her
we know we’ve already exchanged that feel
so why are you acting so stiff~no need to be

[SERENA] for scent,i bought candles,of course
i also bought balloons to fill my entire room
the hardest for me to select was the PAJAMAS
i wanted to wear tonight

[KATHERINE] wearing our pajamas~wearing our pajamas
tonight together~lets throw an awesome party together
just the 2 of us~with much energy~lets play!
[MELANIE] like they do in movies~lets also have a pillow fight
like the color of snow~inside a white pillow world~
with much energy lets~enjoy ourselves

[SERENA] its been a really long time
since I’ve cleaned or done the laundry
but i spent the whole hectic day doing them,
along with blowing balloons until my mouth felt like it was going to burst
going to the grocery store with a list
and even cooking i tried it myself,
perhaps this is the effect of love
I’m too happy for words!!

[KATHERINE] how do you like the room i live in?
how is the handmade dinner i handmade for you?
[MELANIE] she looks even prettier by night time especially in her pajama

[SERENA] wearing our pajamas~wearing our pajamas
tonight together~ tonights let have a dandy little party
lets have a lot of fun with just the 2 of us
[KATHERINE] up on the sofa,up on the cough,lets jump around
like little kids, lets harness ourselves
to the sky above and jump with excitement

The audience were jamming out to the song and the quartet noticed that unlike them, the boys plus Skyler were in regular or stylish pajamas with diferent prints and patterns on them. Only AxA were the ones in character onesies. Either way, it was a pajama party and none of the four could be mad since everyone was technically wearing their PJs. They just wished Skyler had mentioned that instead of giving them the kigurumi.

[SERENA] afterwards when we get tired,it’d be time for me to capture the mood
there maybe even some sly thoughts that sneak in~ WHOA!
[JASMINE] toss your worries away
in front of her,my love is pure,she probably knows right?
now my heart is starting to race~even higher

[ALL] wearing our pajamas~wearing our pajamas
tonight together~ tonights let have a dandy little party
lets have a lot of fun with just the 2 of us
with wonderful music,and white champagne
her perfume,her happy laughs
[JASMINE] it feels like im spending the happiest momment with her in this world

[ALL] PAJAMA! [SERENA] (PAJAMA! ) [ALL] PAJAMA PARTY!
lets play with all our energy just the 2 of us,lets play!
PAJAMA PAJAMA PARTY
tonight let us have a dandy party together
[MELANIE] with her until the morning arrive
[KATHERINE] Together with her, forever

When Katherine ended the song they briefly greeted the group with smiles while trying to catch their breaths.

"Hello, everyone!" They quartet greeted before Serena started out their AxA greeting. "All Across Asia,"

Serena glanced at the other three to signal them before gazing at the crowd again.

"Hello, we're Asian by Asian."

The group of twenty-three clapped and cheered for them as Jasmine took over in speaking.

"We were informed that it was Mr. Lee Jeno's birthday today and because of that we'll be covering a lot of Super Junior and EXO's songs tonight."

More cheers could be heard and Jasmine just smiled along before speaking again once it died down.

"So we hope you enjoy our performances and thank you so much for requesting us."

The group of four didn't announced the next song and instead got into position. Skyler once again was in control of  the music for them. Soon enough, Sorry Sorry by Super Junior sounded and as the song played everyone started singing the chorus and doing the dance moves for it before Melanie actually sang the first verse.

[ALL] Sorry sorry sorry sorry
I I I first
For you for you for you I fell
Fell fell fallen baby
Shawty shawty shawty shawty
Eyes are blinding blinding blinding
Breathe is stifled stifled stifled
I’m going crazy crazy baby

[MELANIE] Inside the glaze that stares back at me
Inside the glaze it’s as if I’m
As if I’m a guy bewitched bye something
[SERENA] I can’t even escape it now
[JASMINE] The way you look when you walk over
The way you look it’s as if
You came and stepped on my heart on the way
[SERENA] I can’t even escape it now

[KATHERINE] Wherever you go you confidently
Smile, your attractiveness
[MELANIE] A rare beauty and a good girl
Universally thought of
[KATHERINE] Proudly, without stopping
You’re really like a fantasy
[MELANIE] So much that people can’t change their mind about it
I’ve fallen for you

By now, the younger members couldn't help it and without hesitation joined the quartet up front and they all did the signature dance moves together.

[ALL] Sorry sorry sorry sorry
I I I first
For you for you for you I fell
Fell fell fallen baby
Shawty shawty shawty shawty
Eyes are blinding blinding blinding
Breathe is stifled stifled stifled
I’m going crazy crazy baby

And then for fun, the quartet held out their hand-held microphones for Jeno to sing the up-coming line. He at first was a little flustered, but managed to do it with the encouragement and teasings from his friends.

Dandan dandadada da darandan
Dandan dandara da
[JENO] I’ve fallen baby
[ALL] Dandan dandadada da darandan
Dandan dandara da

Everyone cheered for Jeno afterwards and he shyly hid his face into the nearest person next to him which was Renjun. The girls went back to their formation while the younger ones were gonna returned to their previous spots, but instead just stood off on the side to join in on the chorus' choreography once again.

[JASMINE] (Hey girl) [MELANIE] Gir gir gir gir gir girl I
When I open my eyes I think of you
[JASMINE

Please log in to read the full chapter