TTW 2.0 09 - Movie Night

To The World [incomplete, hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh! Katherine! Serena! Jasmine! Melanie!" Chaerin called out to the four upon spotting them on the sideline in the gymnasium.

The Student Council was holding a three day Movie Night event where they discussed everything beforehand at the gymnasium before everyone went off to their respective places. The movies would be shown in different places as to not clash with one another. One in the gymnasium, two in the library, and one in the auditorium.

"Oh, Chaerin! Hi!" Katherine greeted first upon seeing her with the rest of her friends.

Both groups happily greeted one another already having become fast friends.

"Are you guys taking a break from practice?" Melanie asked the group of seven.

"Oh, yes. We needed a break and remembered that the first night of Movie Night started tonight." Haeyoon answered.

"Anyways," Yuju interjected, "If you guys have time, do you think you could watch our practice next Sunday?"

"If you're not busy that is." May stated with a shy smile.

"I think we should be free." Jasmine answered as she looked at the other three. "I don't think we have anything going on."

"Alright, cool." Remi cheered. "We hope that we can have someone observe us and maybe give us tips."

"I'm sure you guys are gonna do great." Serena assured them with a smile.

"Hopefully." Bora said with a sigh. "There's still lots of time, but anything can happen by then."

"Well, let's all think positively." Katherine said with a smile.

"Anyways, what movies are playing tonight and the other two nights?" Jiwon asked changing the topic back to Movie Night.

"Well, tonight's Lucid Dream, A Millionaire's First Love, Chilling Romance, and Luck Key." Melanie informed them.

"Tomorrow's The Classic, A Werewolf Boy, C'est si bon, and The Dude In Me." Serena continued with Katherine announcing the last of it.

"Then Sunday's night we're showing APT, Baby and I, 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant, and A Single Rider."

"Are all four of you together or separate?" Yuju asked.

"Separate." The quartet replied before explaining.

"I'm with Hyewon and Sungmin for Luck Key." Melanie said. "It'll be here in the gymansium."

"I'm in one of the private rooms in the library, " Serena informed, "I'm with Yoosung and Yeonkyung for Chilling Romance."

"Oh, me too, but in the other private room of the library." Katherine added. "I'm with Nayeon and Taewoon for A Millionaire's First Love."

"As for me I'm with Kwanghaeng and Soomi for Lucid Dream." Jasmine finished explaining. "We're gonna be at the auditorium."

"Is there gonna be snacks?"

"And drinks? Please say yes."

Both Remi and Jiwon asked with hopeful looks.

"Yeah. Each place will have them." Melanie answered with a laugh.

"Do we have to buy it or is it free?" May asked with an unsure face.

"It's all free and all the refills you want."

The others cheered happily while Chaerin asked them what they wanted to watch.

"So what should we watch tonight, girls?"

"Alright, Sungmin, everyone has their snacks and drinks." Hyewon informed the male as Melanie confirmed that there were no more people arriving to their area.

"I just closed the door and already advised everyone to silence their phone upon entry."

"Alright, awesome. Thank you, you two." Sungmin said before checking the time. "It's time to start."

"I'll get the lights!" Hyewon said as she rushed to turn it off before returning to the other two and joining them in watching the movie.

"Do you want any snacks or something to drink?" Melanie asked the other two before handing them what they wanted.

Although Melanie had already seen Luck Key before she didn't mind watching the movie again for it's comedy and lead actors. She was snacking on some honey butter chips when she heard a chair being quietly placed beside hers. Melanie briefly glanced over and with the help of the limited lighting from the projection screen she was able to make out Jaehyun.

"Hi." Jaehyun greeted her with a whisper as to not disturb the others.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered back.

"To watch the movie."

"No. I meant, what are you doing here."

Melanie pointed where she, Hyewon, and Sungmin sat away from the others while motioning to the rest.

"You're supposed to be over there."

"But the view is better here."

Jaehyun cast her a charming smile as Melanie regarded him a bit. She dismissed it and changed the topic.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Sure."

"Anything specific?"

"Nope. Surprised me."

Jaehyun smiled at her and Melanie just nodded while grabbing something for the male. Melanie returned with an armful of items and placed them onto the floor in front of her and Jaehyun. Jaehyun quirked a brow as he watched in amusement.

"That's a lot."

"Because I didn't know what you wanted for sure. So I just brought what I could grab."

Jaehyun was speechless, but recovered quickly.

"Uh, thanks."

"You're welcome."

Melanie cast him a smile as she went back to watching the m

Please log in to read the full chapter