Chapter 14: Get out of my Life!

Wedding Kiss

 

Get out of my life!

                Donghyun went very fast on his motorcycle. The atmosphere was absolutely in fire because of madness. Donghyun really can’t wait to get to Bora. As his dashing motorcycle stopped, arriving at Bora’s place, Donghyun comes rushing with anger and knocks at her door.

Donghyun: Bora yah! It’s Donghyun! Open the door!

                Bora wakes up with her head still in pain from being drunk. She hears Donghyun from outside. Bora smiles and was expecting something positive would happen.

Bora:  Donghyun…

                Bora hurriedly stands up and opens the door. She rushed to the door. As she sees Donghyun standing in front of her, she hugs him tightly.

Bora: Donghyun-ah… I thought you would never come back to me.

                He took a deep breath. Donghyun pushes himself away from her. Bora’s eyes were trembling as if she was afraid on whatever Donghyun might be telling her.

Donghyun: I came here to stop everything. Why can’t you even accept the truth? You made everything in my life simply complicated as if you’re too innocent but in reality you’re just too obsessed.

Bora: What do you mean?

Donghyun: Get out of my life… You’re making everything worse between me and Min Woo! I already told you that I don’t like you but yet you won’t settle on being friends. What do I need to do? Let you realize that I would never ever like you? Or should I hurt you instead? Huh… Bora you are wasting your love on me. You have the opportunity to like another guy.

Bora: I love you! Donghyun-ah…

                Bora cries. She hugs Donghyun tightly but he pushes her away.

Donghyun: We are done. If you won’t get out of my life I will be the one to get out of yours. Goodbye.

Donghyun went away and Bora falls to her knees continuing to cry. Donghyun rides his motorcycle leaving Bora behind.

 

--

Second update !! Hope you like it !