Chapter 7: Forget About the Past

Wedding Kiss

 

Forget about the past!

As the band stopped playing, Donghyun went to Ah Hee. Ah Hee’s eyes followed him as he approaches them and also took a peek on the girl.

Donghyun: Ah Hee yah… What brings you here?

Ah Hee: This…

                Ah Hee hands over the gift for Bora. Donghyun looked at Ah Hee and laughed.

Donghyun: Wow… You really brought this here. I thought I could give it tomorrow. Well, thanks. Wait, did you bring it here thinking that I badly need it for a girlfriend.

Ah Hee: Yes. Isn’t it for your girlfriend?

                Donghyun laughs and notices that Bora was there. Bora waves at Donghyun and Donghyun did the same thing. Donghyun turns to Ah Hee.

Donghyun: Come on. I’ll introduce you to my friends.

Ah Hee: huh… Well…

Min Sung and Min Rin: That would be great!

Donghyun: Then let’s go.

                Donghyun grabs Ah Hee by the hand. Her friends followed them leaving Bora alone. They went to Donghyun’s friends which were having a rest after the exhausting rehearsal.

Donghyun: Guys! I want you to meet Ah Hee and her friends.

Min Woo: Nice to meet you! I’m No Min Woo

Youngmin and Kwangmin:  Annyeong hasseo!

Youngmin: I am Jo Youngmin.

Kwangmin: I am Jo Kwangmin.

Both: Nice to meet you!

Jeong Min: Hi! I’m Lee Jeong Min. Nice to meet you!

Ah Hee: I’m Park Ah Hee and these are my friends, Shin Min Sung and Park Min Rin. It was nice meeting you oppas.

Min Rin and Min Sung: It was nice meeting you all.

                Donghyun suddenly remembered the gift for Bora.

Donghyun: Hey, why don’t you join us?

Kwangmin: Oh yeah! It’s Bora noona’s birthday!

Ah Hee: uhmm… Sure, we would be glad to join you…

                Ah Hee and her friends joined the rest and celebrated Bora’s Birthday.

Donghyun: Guys you wait here we’ll just get something. Min Woo let’s go.

Min Woo: Huh?  Why?

Donghyun: Oh just come with me.

                Donghyun and Min Woo went to prepare something. The rest took their seats.

Ah Hee, Min Rin and Min Sung: Happy Birthday unni!

Bora: I’m so glad that you guys were able to join us.

Ah Hee: We feel the same.

Bora: So, what’s your relation to Donghyun?

Ah Hee: Huh…?  Oh, we’re just friends.

Bora: Oh…

                Donghyun and Min Woo appeared bringing a cake and some gifts.

Donghyun and Min Woo: Saeng il-chukha hamnida!

                Donghyun and Min Woo continued singing and the rest sings with them. After greeting Bora they stopped. Min Woo hands over the gift.

Min Woo: Happy Birthday Bora noona…

Bora: Thank you. Thanks to all of you!

Jeong Min:  Blow the candles and make a wish noona!

They brought the cake to her and she blows the candle after making her wish.

Bora: I wished that everything could be alright and that Donghyun and I would be together again.

                They all looked at Bora. Donghyun as well turns to Bora. Ah Hee stares at Donghyun. Min Woo looked at Donghyun and he turned to Min Woo.

Jeong Min: Hey…Why don’t we just enjoy the party?

                Min Woo takes a deep breath. Min Woo went out and Donghyun follows him passing by Bora. Bora looks down.

Donghyun: Yah!

                Bora follows later on.

Kwangmin: woah…

                The rest stayed and didn’t try to get in their way. Donghyun reaches Min Woo.

Donghyun: Min Woo…

Min Woo: I’m ok Hyung. It’s just that she’s so obsessed with you…

Donghyun: You shouldn’t give up.

                Bora came and goes near them. Min Woo looks at Donghyun.

Min Woo: I should.

                Min Woo went away and Donghyun was about to follow him but Bora hugs him from behind.

Bora: We were happy back then. Aren’t we?

                Donghyun releases himself from Bora’s tight grab.

Donghyun: Bora… You …were happy back then but not me. I just decided to be your boyfriend so that you would not continue your plan of having yourself killed. I don’t love you. Why won’t you settle on being friends?

                Donghyun goes back inside the club. Bora wept outside and went back inside afterwards. They noticed Bora’s eyes were a bit swollen. Bora hurriedly grabs her bag and goes near Donghyun. Donghyun turns his look away from Bora. Bora sobs and takes a deep breath after she went away from Donghyun. The sky showed its sadness. Rain poured afterwards. Ah Hee was still puzzled and was a bit curious. Who could have guessed what their past really was? Does it also puzzle you? Love can sometimes be unfair. You can love guyy times but not everyone could fall for you or feel the same way you do.