Chapter 9: Baby Trouble

Wedding Kiss

 

Baby Trouble

The night was cold and the atmosphere could almost bring you to sleep while travelling home. Donghyun went home late since he works the whole day and finishes very late. As usual, Donghyun was very tired when he got home.  He felt so numb and just made himself fall to the coach of the living room. He lays his things on the floor and then he covers his face with his arm. He felt very sleepy and went for a rest. Donghyun was finally dreaming after the long day.

Hearing a cry, Ah Hee woke up and went out of her room. Her hands were full of weird marks. She went to the living room rocking her arms and singing sweetly to make someone get to sleep. Ah Hee notices Donghyun and as she rocks her arms she went inside her room for few minutes. She went back for Donghyun and covers him with a blanket. As Donghyun innocently sleeps, Ah Hee sits on the floor facing him. She admires Donghyun for a while and was a bit sleepy. She slowly closes her eyes and then she bows her head down to her knees. She sleeps near Donghyun and absent mindedly lays on the floor.

Morning came and when Donghyun woke up, he noticed that he was cover with a warm and soft blanket. He sees Ah Hee lying on the floor and hurriedly stood up. He carries Ah Hee going to her room. Donghyun lays her on her bed and stares at her for few seconds. He stands up. Donghyun turns back and faces a cradle. He was surprised and he looked inside of the cradle. Donghyun’s eyes widen. He closes his eyes for seconds and opens it. Then he pats his head with both hands. He gets near the baby and lightly pokes it. He was shocked knowing it was real.

Donghyun: It is a Baby… But whose baby could this be?

                He suddenly turns to Ah Hee and thinks. Ah Hee was still innocently dreaming. He turns away and looks at the baby.

Donghyun: What if she was forced to marry since she was pregnant and already had a baby with that guy? Or What if the guy didn’t have a mother for his baby? Or maybe it’s one of her siblings that she kidnapped to make her wedding stop? Or maybe it’s the groom’s sibling? What should I do…?

                The baby suddenly cries. Donghyun tries to make the baby stop. He made funny faces. He danced. He sang but still the baby cries. He finally carries the baby and the baby stops crying. He adores the baby and as he turned to Ah Hee, Ah Hee was about to wake up. Ah Hee rises and stretches with her eyes still closed. Donghyun hurriedly turns around and went down covering the baby. Ah Hee looks at him. Then Donghyun starts to panic.

Donghyun: I don’t know anything about you kidnapping your groom’s sibling which is a baby to stop your wedding!

                Ah Hee glares at him from behind.

Ah Hee: Yah! What are you saying?  I didn’t kidnap that baby…

                Donghyun turns to Ah Hee.

Donghyun: Really?

Ah Hee: Of course!

                Donghyun sighs then sits on the bed. He gives the baby to Ah Hee.

Donghyun: Then whose baby is it? Min Rin? Min Sung?

                Ah Hee laughs and tells Donghyun all about what happened yesterday. After the long talk, Donghyun stares at Ah Hee as well as Ah Hee.

Donghyun: So you mean to say we would be taking care of the baby!?...

He looks at the baby for seconds then faces Ah Hee.

Donghyun: Yah!

Ah Hee: Come on it’s not that hard. My friends would also be helping.

Donghyun: Aissshh…Well, Good thing I don’t have any work for today.

                Ah Hee smiles. After they ate breakfast, they both fed the baby and gave it a bath. Donghyun played with the baby. They decided to take a stroll at a park for few minutes and they sat for a while to take some rest. The baby plays with some toys in the stroller

Ah Hee: Waahhh… It sure is hard to take care for a baby.

Donghyun: Sure is.

                Ah Hee looks at the sky while Donghyun stares at her.

Donghyun: But at least we had fun together.

                Ah Hee turns to Donghyun and he suddenly turns to the baby.

Donghyun: We had some fun with Aigoo…

                The baby smiles and Ah Hee did too. They went home saw Min Sung outside waiting. She brought some baby stuff with her. They went inside and Min Sung played with the baby. As Ah Hee prepared the baby’s milk and Donghyun prepares the baby’s bed. While waiting, Min Sung noticed something weird.

Min Sung: Ah Hee yah!?...

Ah Hee: What is it?

Min Sung: Do babies usually smell like pu?

                Ah Hee’s eyes widen and suddenly went to the baby. She peeks inside of the baby’s diapers.

Ah Hee: Oh no…

Min Sung: You mean…

                Ah Hee nods and Min Sung’s eyes widen. After he finished arranging, Donghyun came and they looked at him. Donghyun was a bit curious with Ah Hee and Min Sung’s look.

Donghyun: What happened?

                They both sighed and Donghyun noticed the weird smell.

Donghyun: No way…

They cleaned the baby and it took time for them to finish. The baby was unusual since it was so guyy that it gave them BIG trouble. The baby already did it three times and each time it turned out to be big ones.

TRIVIA: Where did Ah Hee get those weird marks on her arms?

State your theory before reading the answer.

 

ANSWER:

                Ah Hee got tired at the end of the day. The baby already cried guyy times. That night was a very sleepy night.  Ah Hee went up most of the time to make the baby sleep. When Ah Hee feels sleepy, she intends to bite her arm guyy times to avoid sleeping. Ah Hee rocks and sings to the baby for the fifth time having more than 20 marks on her arm. Don’t worry they’ll disappear later on.

Ah Hee: Don’t worry baby. Marks don’t hurt that much if it was for a little angel.