Chapter 15: Crazy Babynapper

Wedding Kiss

 

Crazy Babynapper

                It’s already 9:30 in the evening. Ah Hee, Min Rin and Min Woo waited for the others while the baby was finally asleep. They were already sleepy that time. Min Woo thought that they should be going now since it was already late. Min Rin was seated next to Min Woo and was already closing her eyes. Min Woo looked at Min Rin then he turns to Ah Hee.

Min Woo: I think we should go now.

Ah Hee: I think so too. I’ll just tell them that you two already went home.

                Min Rin wakes up and rubs her eyes. They stood up and were about to leave. Ah Hee thanked them for everything. They slowly walked. Ah Hee went back inside and took a look at the baby. Min Rin noticed a car infront of the apartment. Looking back, Min Rin noticed that the door was open and someone wearing black entered inside. Min Rin hurriedly ran back to the apartment and Min Woo followed her. Min Woo was curious on what Min Rin saw. Ah Hee looks at the baby sleeping heavenly. When she was about to turn, someone hit her from behind. Ah Hee was in pain and she saw someone taking the baby. She tried to stand up.

Min Rin and Min Woo was about to catch the person but the person ran the opposite direction seeing that they were in front of her. Ah Hee got out and they saw her trying to follow the mysterious person. Ah Hee, Min Rin and Min Woo followed that person. The person got in the car and hurriedly drove very fast. The three hurriedly rode a taxi and told the driver to follow the car.

The car stopped at an abandoned building and the person got out and hurriedly went in the building. Ah Hee, Min Rin and Min Woo got out of the taxi and followed the woman. They lost track of the woman and saw two paths leading different directions.

Ah Hee:  You two go to the right and I’ll go left.

They both nod and went to an opposite path

                On the other hand, Jeong Min arrives at Donghyun’s apartment seeing the whole place a bit messy like something bad happened. Getting down his motorcycle, Donghyun was approached by Jeong Min.

Jeong Min: Hyung! They are not inside.

                They both went up and saw the whole place. They searched the rooms, calling for the three. Donghyun stopped and called Min Woo in his phone. Min Woo stops and answers the phone.

Donghyun: Yobosseo! Where are you?

Min Woo: Someone took the baby and we are now searching for her at an old building. I think we are at the abandoned building of old San Ju hotel at Jeongwang-dong.

Donghyun: What? Ok. We’ll be there.

                He looked at Jeong Min.

Donghyun: They are at the abandoned building of San Ju hotel at Jeongwang-dong.

                They hurriedly rode the motorcycle and quickly went to find them.

 Ah Hee ran very fast in search of the woman. Then she finally came to the rooftop and saw the woguy holding the baby. The woman looked at her.

Woman: I’ll throw this baby If you’ll do anything wrong.

Ah Hee: Why are you doing this? Are you her mother?

Woman:  Maybe because I’m crazy. I’m Ah Hyun’s step sister. All my life everything I wanted was given to her. She was too cruel to me but my mother didn’t do anything to stop her. Umma told me she loves me but yet she let it be that way and let her be controlled by her love to my step father rather than following her instincts as a mother! She took away my chance of being in a happy life with my mother. Now, I’ll kill her daughter and let it be everything she took away from me!

Ah Hee: No!

                The woman was about to throw the baby but Ah Hee hurriedly ran to her and tried to block her.

Woman: Well then, I have a better idea.

                The woman takes the baby down and pulls Ah Hee by the hair and pushes her. The woman took out a gun.

Woman: If something happens either you or the baby dies.

                Ah Hee’s eyes were trembling. Then they heard a scream.

Woman: You brought friends too right? Well, they’ll be helpful. We’ll have a little drama.

                Donghyun and Jeong Min were already inside the building. The others Youngmin and his company were at Donghyun’s apartment and were also puzzled. They called Donghyun and he answers.

Kwangmin: Yah Hyung! What happened?

                Hearing everything, the others hurriedly went to the police station. Donghyun and Jeongmin ran fast and suddenly bump to two people.

Min Woo: Hyung?

Donghyun: Wah! Min Woo, Min Rin. Wait where is Ah Hee?

                Min Rin’s phone rang and she answers it. Ah Hee’s voice was trembling and the others didn’t know that a gun was being pointed to her.

Ah Hee: Yobosseo? Min Rin-ah…

Min Rin: Ah Hee yah! Where are you? Are you alright?

Ah Hee: I’m alright. I got the baby and I already know who her mother is. I’m with her mother’s sister. I called to tell you that her mother needs to personally get the baby right now.

                Ah Hee told them every detail the woguy asked her to tell them.

Ah Hee: Hana apartment, 9th floor, Apt. 912, 24-2 Taep yeong- no. 1ga, jung gu. OK. I’ll wait for you till you already have the baby’s mother.

Min Rin: Yah… Are you sure you’re alright? You seem so afraid.

Ah Hee: Of course I am. I’m just tired. I need to go. Bye.

Min Rin: OK.

                The call ended. Min Rin faces them.

Min Rin: She said she’s alright.

Jeong Min: Well, I think everything’s alright now. All we need is to find the mother and it would be easy since we have her address.

Donghyun: It’s seems so easy. But is everything really fine?

Min Woo: I think so.

Jeong Min: Let’s just go.

                They called the others which were at the police station and asked if the police could help them got and search for the baby’s mother ASAP. 

 

~

Finally! I got to update! Sorry for the long wait and here's Mr. Cliff Hanger ^^

Anyways, enjoy :*