Chapter 2: Only love can Fulfill

Wedding Kiss

 

Only love can fulfill

Hearing the beep of the car from outside, Ah Hee and her friends took the track and were about to go to the church riding a white car. When Ah Hee entered the car, she stared at the ring thinking of certain things. She was in silence. Then she stopped and looked at her friends. She raised her hand showing the silver ring. She took a deep breath and her eyes were shaking. Then she told her friends.

Ah Hee: I need to do this.

                They were both surprised with her decision but decided not to stop her for they believed that it was the right thing to do. They replied with a nod and looked at Ah Hee. They hugged Ah Hee and said.

Min Sung and Min Rin: Take care.

Min Sung: Oh! You should take your cell phone too.

Then she suddenly went out of the car. They both wished her good luck before she ran and try to escape her future that she doesn’t even deserve. Men wearing black were going after her. They were all working for Ah Hee’s father. Ah Hee ran so fast that she didn’t notice that a guy in his motorcycle in great speed was about to hit her. The guy nearly hit Ah Hee but he hit the break and stopped on time. Ah Hee was shocked and was speechless. They stared at each other’s eyes for seconds. Ah Hee looked backward hearing those men coming near them. She panicked. The guy noticed that she was in trouble and told Ah Hee that he’ll give her a ride to be able to escape those men that were after her.

Guy: Come on.

                Ah Hee hurriedly rode his motorcycle and they went on fast speed. They raced with those men wearing black in a white car while they hurriedly ran with the fast wind. They tried to bring those guys in mazes and tried to confuse them by getting on different tracks. They were successful in doing so, but they were still being followed in a slow speed. They finally came to the train station.  Ah Hee and the guy went in the train and the guys following them were not able to reach them. The doors shut on time keeping Ah Hee and the guy safe. People were staring at them.

Guy: Whew, It sure is hard to be in trouble.

                The guy smiled at Ah Hee. Ah Hee stared at him for a while. Then she looks down showing a little smile. She once again faces the guy.

Ah Hee: It sure is. Thank you for helping me.

Guy: My pleasure. By the way, what trouble were you into?

                Ah Hee stared at him for a while and then she narrated everything. She told him about the remarrying, the bankruptcy and the marriage.

Ah Hee: Well, My life was that painful but I’m still happy that I was able to break free from where I was heading. I was able to fight for my own right and I was able to be free.

Guy: Wow. Your life is unbelievable.

Ah Hee: You mean very unfair.

Guy: Well it’s both unbelievable and unfair.

                They both laughed at each other. Then the guy looked at Ah Hee.

Guy: For it being unfair, it made the situation the worst thing that ever happened to you.

                Ah Hee’s smile faded. When he saw Ah Hee’s expression, the guy slowly looked away. The guy was about to say a word when Ah Hee interrupted.

Ah Hee:  I think it was. It was like a nightmare to me…

Guy: Well, Why would a father not realize that his daughter would be the one suffering?

                Ah Hee was surprised and she slowly turned to the guy.

Guy: Your father is that unfair to you. But why would he close his heart for this thing. He should have been the one to take you out of this. Good thing you were able to escape from it.

Ah Hee: Yup, Good thing I did it. Thanks to you. Gomawo

                Ah Hee smiles. The guy’s eyes widen and as he turns to Ah Hee, their eyes met. Looking through both of their eyes, the romantic situation was suddenly cut by both of them. They both felt weird with that kind of situation especially when time intends to stop as they both stare deeply into each other’s eyes.