Chapter 11: What a Mess!

Wedding Kiss

 

What a mess!

Min woo knocked on the door of Donghyun’s apartment. No one opened the door so Min woo and Min Rin went in. No one was in the living room. They searched inside the kitchen and no one was there. They saw that the door of Ah Hee’s room was open. They peeked inside of it and saw that the three of them Ah Hee, Donghyun and Min Sung were lying on the floor with the baby on the bed. They were very exhausted but the two didn’t know what really happened. Min woo and Min Rin looked at the baby and the baby smiled at them. They noticed a weird smell inside the room.

Min Sung: There it goes again.

Ah Hee: What? It’s the seventh time…

                Ah Hee and Donghyun sighed. Min woo laughed while Min Rin slightly does it. They helped the three of them. For the seventh time they did it, for the eighth time they did it but it was worse than the first ones and still for the ninth time they went for it. Someone knocked from outside and when no one came to open the door. The visitors went in and went inside Ah Hee’s room.

Jeongmin: Annyeong Hasseyo everyone!

Kwangmin and Youngmin: Good day!

                They saw the five people lying on the floor Ah Hee, Donghyun, Min Sung, Min woo and Min Rin.

Jeoungmin: EH? What happened here?

                They noticed that the changing of diapers were unfinished.

Kwangmin: What?

Youngmin: Don’t tell us that…

Jeongmin: O…k…

                They laughed and helped the five of them change the diapers of the baby. For the tenth time they did it, for the eleventh time they did it, and for the sixteenth time finally they still went for it. It was near evening.

Donghyun: Yah… Is this really a baby?

Jeongmin: Maybe it’s just having LBM.

Min Woo: I can’t take it anymore!

Youngmin: What did you feed the baby?

Kwangmin: Is baby milk that worst?

Min Rin: Aishh…

Min Sung: At least the baby is still adorable…

Ah Hee: Yah!

                Ah Hee stands up and noticed something.

Ah Hee: Oh no! Yah…We’re out of cottons!

Donghyun: What!?

Jeong Min: Aishhh…

Eight of them: I’ll go!

                They made a draw and whoever gets the two sticks with red marks will win. Each of them grab one and on 1, 2, 3 they pulled the sticks.

Ah Hee and Donghyun: Yes!

Jeongmin: Oh no…

                The rest sighed. The baby started crying loudly. Ah Hee and Donghyun went to a store near the place. While they were out, someone knocked the door from outside. Youngmin opened it and saw Bora drunk.

Youngmin: Bora noona?

Bora: Where’s Donghyun?

                Min woo, Jeongmin and Kwangmin went outside to see who was there.

Kwangmin: Who is it Youngmin?

                They saw Bora drunk.

Bora: Where’s Donghyun? Where is he?

                They stared at her.

Min Woo: He’s not here…

Bora: Donghyun-ah!

                Jeongmin stops Bora. The baby was still crying. Bora pushed Jeongmin and the three tried to stop her.

Kwangmin: noona! Hyung is not here!

Bora: Donghyun-ah!

                Min Sung went out to see what’s happening. Bora accidentally pushes Youngmin so hard causing injuries. He bumps his head on the ground making him loose his consciousness. Jeongmin stands up and stops Bora. She cried and suddenly faints.

Jeongmin: Yah!  Bring Youngmin to the hospital and someone take care of the baby. I’ll bring her home.

                Jeongmin carried Bora. Kwangmin carried Youngmin instructing Min woo to help Min Rin take care of the baby and told Min Sung to go with him. They rode a taxi and went to a hospital. Donghyun and Ah Hee came to the apartment and Min woo told them about Bora. Ah Hee looked at Donghyun.

Donghyun: Aishhh… that girl really.

Min Woo: She’s so in love with you huh.

Donghyun: Yah… I don’t like her ok.

Min Woo: But she likes you…

Donghyun: You can have her!

MinWoo: I will! If only she doesn’t like you…

Donghyun: Yah! Who is she to cause so much trouble between us?!

Min Woo: She’s the girl that likes you and not me! She will never stop unless she gets you.

                The baby still cries.

Ah Hee: Yah…

                Min Woo and Donghyun stares at each other. Donghyun takes a deep breath. He faces Min Woo.

Donghyun: I should stop this.

                Donghyun hurriedly wents out and rode his motorcycle. Ah Hee tries to follow him. As she went near him, he already started his engine and his motorcycle ran fast.

--

Hi Everyone! sorry if I updated very late !!