Chapter 8: Baby Alert!

Wedding Kiss

 

Baby Alert!

After having a weird atmosphere, Ah Hee thought that they were somewhat bothersome in the band practice of Donghyun and the other members. They bid goodbye since they didn’t want to interrupt the band from their rehearsal.

Ah Hee: I think we should go now. We don’t want to disturb you in your rehearsal.

Donghyun: Uhmm… Ok. I’ll just see you later then. Take care.

Ah Hee: We will.

They stood up and after the awkward situation; Ah Hee and her friends went off. Ah Hee walked mindlessly and her friends were puzzled on what had happened to Ah Hee to make her seem emotionless.

Min Sung: Ah Hee yah… Weird day huh…

Ah Hee made no expression and continued walking. Min Rin walked advance and blocked Ah Hee’s way.

Min Rin: Yah! What happened to you?

Ah Hee: I was just thinking… Do I somewhat serve as a burden to everyone? I owe him so much but yet I can’t help him in any simple way.

Min Sung: Well, You could help in the daily supply of foods.

Ah Hee looked at both of them.

Min Rin: Oh come on, what are friends for? Of course we’ll help you in the expenses.

Min Sung: It’s the simplest way.

They both pulled her by the hand and rode a taxi to the grocery. Ah Hee bought enough food and some drinks as well as things that would be useful in their apartment. Ah Hee went to the vegetable corner while her friends part on the meat corner. While examining the vegetables for good quality, a panicking woman bumps Ah Hee’s cart. Ah Hee noticed her and her eyes followed the woman. Ah Hee was startled when her friends shouted at her.   

Both: Ah Hee yah!

She turns to them and they went near Ah Hee pointing to her cart. When she turns her eyes to her cart, she sees a baby girl about 10 to 11 months old. She thinks for a while and then she looks at them.

Ah Hee: Keep your eye on the baby. I’ll search for the woman.

She ran after the woman. She went on mazes following the woman making her confused. She lost track on the woman and goes back to her friends breathing hardly.

Min Rin: Ah Hee yah...

Ah Hee: I wasn’t able to catch her.

Min Sung: The baby is so adorable.

                Ah Hee looks at the baby and then she turns to her friends.

Ah Hee: What should we do?

Min Rin:  Let’s just bring her to the police after we pay for these things. Her mother might be looking for her.

They paid for their groceries and goes to the police station riding a taxi. While they’re inside, Min Sung played with the baby but the baby suddenly cried. She tries to hush the baby but it won’t. Ah Hee takes the baby and the baby suddenly stopped. After few minutes, the baby began to sleep. They arrived at the station. They went to the police and told them what happened.

Policeman: Ok Miss. We will contact you after we get some information. I hope it won’t be such a bothersome for you to take care of the baby for a while. Such angels don’t bite anyway.

Ah Hee: Well, we have no choice officer. We’ll leave this case to you.

Policeman: Ok take care now. Just think of it as training for your future.

Min Sung: Oh we will sure take good care of such angel.

They went home with the baby after they bought some baby stuffs. They took care of the baby with loving care. They sure cannot harm such angel. Good thing they knew some certain things about babies. It sure helped them in taking good care of one. They just hoped that the parents of the child would be on search for the baby. All parents would be very worried when their babies get lost. Love can click directly to the heart.